What dose your desktop look like

Discussion in 'Technology Talk' started by modfox, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 Jumping feet first into hell... seems like my job

Sorry, that was based on my relatively shitty CPU where the processing power required for such a BG would draw waaaay too much power and ultimately destroy my battery life... also, it would force additional systems to come online specifically for the support of said BG. My bad

2. Zaddict16

Zaddict16 Wolves

It would still be a cool concept...maybe for garbage consoles it could work. *cough* Xbox One, *cough* PS4. Sorry, had to clear my throat there. :p

3. Multoran

Multoran Active Member

I'm rather minimalistic...
    [I have it set so the task bar doesn't show unless I move my mouse down there.]

[​IMG]

4. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

I assume you have a Laptop then?
    That would explain why you have CPU problems cause modern Laptops or Laptops in general have a cutted-down hardware to save energy... so lets say a Notebok I3 would bring maybe the half or maximum 3/4 of computing power from a Tower-I3 cause they can use more power...
    But again, as long as you havent some PC back from the '00s or downward, your PC should be able to managa average-sized programs except you turn on every of the graphic additions windows haves and render everything in HD...
    Also um, whats a BG?^^

5. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Left one looks pretty spacy, reminds me on something i saw before...

6. Crimson_Steel17

True. Try as I might, I cannot overcome the Laptop status of my computer... oh well. And BG == Background

7. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Eurobeat Wolf

#NewWallpapers
    Will probably change'em again soon.
    [​IMG]

8. Crimson_Steel17

Now THAT is a beautiful tank...

Yakamaru likes this.
  9. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Eurobeat Wolf

The Leopard 2 is way more beautiful. :3

That tank right there is the Conqueror, a British-designed tank.

Crimson_Steel17 likes this.
  10. Zenoth

Zenoth The average chipfox, doing chipfox stuff.

It's a shot of one of my favorite pages from Zoophobia ^^

11. TheRealKingKoopa

TheRealKingKoopa Pixel Junkie

My tablet has a bunch of stuff in a slideshow, currently on this:

[​IMG]

And my desktop has something else, but that computer's out of commission at the moment so I can't show it.

12. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Well, false alarm then ^^
    Whats zoophobia?:D
    You? A Leopard?
    Wow, i'd thought youre more of a T12 Type ^^

Yakamaru likes this.
  13. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Eurobeat Wolf

Believe it or not, yes. I like the Leopard 2 and its newer iterations.

14. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

No conflict here, me as a german is always proud to see someone admire our skills of engineering instead of hate on them cause WWII

Yakamaru likes this.
  15. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Eurobeat Wolf

The Germans were at LEAST 15-20 years ahead of everyone else in the 2nd World War in terms of technology, ideas and designs. Not to mention encryption. The Enigma Machine were insane for its time. If they didn't give the machine a flaw which allowed the Allies to know what the Germans were up to the entire war, the 2nd World War would've gone in a very different direction.

The Panther, Tiger and Tiger II, aka King Tiger. The Germans were also the first to use angled armor. Their 88mm were effective as fuck both as anti-Air AND anti-tank.

I do not condone the atrocities done by either party during the wars, but I won't deny the fact that the Germans were way ahead of the Allies in terms of technology, tactics and strategies.

16. Zenoth

Oh I got a little dyslexic on that one lol. The one of the right is from Zoophobia , which is a awesome comic by Vivienne Medrand. The one of the left you asked about is a epic pic by ryky on D.A ^^

17. MrPhox

MrPhox Member

[​IMG]

This is mine, nothing fancy ^^

18. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

I've been considering getting a third monitor but my desk can only handle 2

19. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Maybe i saw it there ^^
    What's the comic about?

20. Zenoth

It's about someone who seems to be afraid of anthros being tossed into a teaching position in an all anthro world.

zoophobiacomic.com: Zoophobia