What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Martin2W, Feb 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Martin2W

Martin2W Sergaling like a sir

Im playing WD2. Great game, runs well.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Yakamaru likes this.
  2. mylittlepkle

mylittlepkle Guest

Overwatch and Xcom 2 both take up way too much time in my life right now.

Yakamaru likes this.
  3. Rystren

Rystren Call me FLUuFFFFEH

As of currently, I switch between Space Engineers, Distance, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Yakamaru likes this.
  4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru No "Awooo'ing" allowed

Nice. Do you have SOASE: Rebellion? That expansion's AWESOME.

OT: Crossout and a bit of Stellaris.

5. Rystren

All dlc for it as well. Lol

Yakamaru likes this.
  6. Yakamaru

Oh yes. I have a lot of fun in the map creator. Create some really wacky maps for fighting those Vicious+ AI's.

7. Rystren

The in game creator or galaxy forge?

Yakamaru likes this.
  8. Yakamaru

Galaxy Forge. Ingame creator won't allow you to customize phase lanes, planet locations, etc.

9. Rystren

This is true. You could also give yourself an advantage by precolonizing planets and giving yourself extra resources and structures.

Yakamaru likes this.
  10. Yakamaru

Yup. The AI "cheats" by getting more resources each tick. At higher diffs their research is faster, and they can do research even without having the tech buildings for it.

It's fun having one capital ship and barely any frigates and the AI comes with a level 1 Capital ship and a swarm of crappy and useless frigates. I always level my capital ships to level 3 before I go about conquering planets. Gives more room for exp, damage and makes the capital a hell'uva fighting vessel at early stages.

11. Rystren

For hella sure. Last time I went against a vicious AI, I never encountered them. I was destroyed by extremely large, endless waves of pirates before I could build up a remotely decent defense grid

Yakamaru likes this.
  12. Yakamaru

A good idea is to focus on capital ships. Get them to a high level, and you should focus on capital ships with AoE/area damage, like for example the Marza Dreadnought if you're playing TEC. Or you can go full drone whore and do Advent Carriers. And shield bonuses in the defensive tree for your Beam Arrays and Drone Bays. Nothing but Carriers and drones. Just swarm the enemy with nothing but fighters and bombers. Starbases and fleets melt before you manage to utter the words "Wow, that was fast".

13. Rystren

I was getting ready to boot rebellion to attempt again. Lol

Yakamaru likes this.
  14. Yakamaru

I personally prefer TEC. The Ragnarov Titan have the highest DPM in the game.

15. Rystren

That's my usual choice. But I still switch between all factions to make sure I can at least survive with them.

Yakamaru likes this.
  16. Yakamaru

I can easily handle all factions vs Vicious AI's. But TEC is by far my favorite due to early trade techs.

17. Rystren

I'm gonna try Advent first then go to TEC if that fails

18. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Still working on FFXV. And Beholder.

19. real time strategist

real time strategist Active Member

I am currently trying to beat system shock 2, then after that I am going to get ss1 and beat that. I am also playing some nethack as well.

20. Delta_Waffle

Delta_Waffle I like cheesecake

I started replaying through the Bioshock series. I've already beat 1, 2, Infinite, and Burial at Sea Part 1. Currently on Part 2. Playing through Burial at Sea though a second made me really appreciate it more though because originally I thought it sucked.

real time strategist likes this.