What instruments do you play? (OFFICIAL)

Discussion in 'Music & Audio' started by Demensa, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Shadify

Shadify Yiffox

Welp, I play Piano (Casio Privia PX-350M) and bass guitar sometimes. ^^ I used to play drums too, but... nevermind.. =]

2. Jason Forestfox

Jason Forestfox Hello ^-^

I play on electric guitar. It's an epiphone Les Paul :)

3. Electro⚡Spectrified

Electro⚡Spectrified Find me on Amino!

Mainly french horn. I'm one of very few who plays piano by sound only cause I completely ****ed up the process of learning how by using an app 2 years ago, thereby teaching me incorrectly because I thought it taught fully but instead it had in-app purchases for more lessons and I didn't know this at first and when I found out, wasn't willing to spend the money.
    Also my brother plays the tenor vocal cords.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  4. Saylor

Saylor More free than your average Murican

I believe I have posted in here before. But, I recently got my hands on a Les Paul Black Beauty 3 and got rid of my SG faded. I'm debating on whether I should save up more money and get a 70s Fender Mustang or just get a few new pedals over time including some for my bass. Or maybe get my hands in a Music Man Stingray or a Gibson Thunderbird bass

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  5. Experimentonomen

Experimentonomen Lazy Fox

Back in grade schllo or whatever grundskolan in sweden translates to in english i used to take guitar lessions, but i quit from one day to the next when i finished that and went on to the gymnasium school or whatever its called, and havent touched a guitar since.

6. ZacAttackk

ZacAttackk professional procrastinator

I play the piano, violin and a bit of guitar/guitarlele :3

7. MirageofIllusions

MirageofIllusions New Member

I don't have anything with models so...
    I do vocals, and I also play...
    Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, and Harp.
    I'm learning Guitar at the moment.

8. TheDukeofRawsome

TheDukeofRawsome Airship Gunner

ukulele, saxophone

9. RinkuTheRuffian

RinkuTheRuffian Punished "Venom" Rinku

I play the electric guitar; a Harmony h802 model. I also sing. :)

10. Comrade Sai

Comrade Sai Я был успешным продуктом советской решений

Anything related to percussion, guitar, bass, keyboard, vocals, violin, cello, as well as some other nonsense no one cares for. Music is a pretty major part of my life, and I just sort of collect instruments and learn them as I buy them. I started playing percussion in my local music class and eventually was a part of the music community.

11. Saylor

Saylor More free than your average Murican

I recently kinda did an unofficial gig. I was at a house during a party and noticed a guitar and an amp and asked if I could play it. The guy said sure. So, I picked it up and started playing Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix. I played the whole song through and everyone was circled around me and was watching, completely stunned by how I did it. Then they plugged in a microphone next to an amplifier and I got up off the chair I was sitting on and kept playing more Hendrix songs while singing, each song sounding better than the last. I must have played over 20 songs that night and there were bras flying at me and it was great. I never knew what just me playing by myself without a drum line and a bass line could really do until then.

12. JosiahTiger

JosiahTiger New Member

vocals - working on clean disney cliche singing, also punky raspy vocals, and throatsinging/overtones
    guitar - acoustic alvarez. i have an independent style on guitar, leading to percussive, finger style, brazilian. i don't use a pick much, and usually stay away from electric
    piano
    drumset - gretch with random symbols and dw 7000 pedals
    those are the instruments i take seriously

13. Feli

Feli New Member

Used to play the drums a couple years back, not had a kit in a while though. Self taught Ocarina (12 hole) player, learning the Melodica. I own but can't play a Zither and Violin.

14. Vince_Werewolf

Vince_Werewolf Herbivoraceous Musician

Dominant instruments: Violin and Piano

Others: Soprano Recorder, Guitar, Melodica

[I don't know the models of these instruments; I seriously could care less if so]

15. Guffin

Guffin New Member

I play trumpet! Hopefully piano soon too, but really just trumpet!

Vince_Werewolf likes this.
  16. Helios276

Helios276 Guest

Acoustic and Electric Guitar , and Some Piano

17. SniperCoon2882

SniperCoon2882 The insomniatic marksman

I am GOOD at the Tuba, DECENT at the Trombone and Baritone, WORKING on the electric bass, and can KINDA play the trumpet and piano/keyboard.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  18. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Classic guitar. Musima one, made in the late-sixties, bought by my grandma, and then passed from one relative to another, until I sorta "claimed" it by the fact that I'm the only one remaining member of the family who's interested into playing guitar. A great instrument and a family relic, all in one! :rolleyes:

19. CoolWildGroovy

CoolWildGroovy Show Me Your Brave Heart!

Viola, bass, guitar!

20. Diaminerre

Diaminerre Artist. Shrimp.

I'm piano player =3 13 years of musicial school study o__o