What is the creepiest thing that has ACTUALLY happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RandomNinja11, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Prometheus_Fox

Prometheus_Fox Fire Thief

I got followed home by a creepy dude from the Little Caesar's across the street.

modfox, Sarachaga, Wonderloaf and 2 others like this.
  2. Ravofox

Ravofox And a few other fursonas as well

During my first year of high school, some elderly guy slapped a random woman on the tram because he was jealous of her calling her husband. I had just started coming home from school production practice, so it was quite late, but I still got off at the next stop and waited for another 10 minutes for the next one.

RandomNinja11 likes this.
  3. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

seeing my self in the mirror

SveltColt, ThatOneLombaxx and Ravofox like this.
  4. Ravofox

Ravofox And a few other fursonas as well

In a suit or as just an ordinary human being?

5. modfox

i dont know

Ravofox likes this.
  6. ThatOneLombaxx

ThatOneLombaxx Is asking for a hug too much?

I've had all of my worst experiences with sleeping probably. One in particular was when I was really sick and I had to take Niqule(However it's spelled). I ended up having multiple nightmares and they felt extremely real, it was even worse because I woke up with a fever after.

7. Zipline

Zipline Noodle Fish

I have dozens of wild but true stories that no one believes. :c
    I have pictures of my old kitty and original stuffed animal if anyone cares to see them.

(TLDR: My cat refused to stay dead)
    My family used to have a tuxedo cat years ago who was an indoor/ outdoor cat. One day she got into a fight with another cat and contracted feline aids. After a bit of suffering she crawled under my bed and died. My father used his shirt to wrap her and we buried her in the backyard in a lunchbox but one day I dug her up to prove to my friend that there was a dead cat in my backyard. It looked so gross like a wet skeleton. After that things started happening. I would see small shadows walking by the hallway late at night. Other times while lying in bed, the very edge where she would lay would suddenly press down as though something had jumped on it. I never dared put my feet over the edge and would always jump to the bed from far away after putting my feet over once and feeling something rub against them and walk through my legs. It was terrifying. That may have been what made 5/6 of my chickens commit suicide... She has since been cremated and in a fancy wooden box on my shelf.
    Though I did go downstairs a few months ago to get a drink around 2am and saw my dead uncle sitting at the table watching me. Other people in the house have also reported seeing his shadow or hearing him right after he died.

(TLDR: I had a haunted teddy bear)
    The creepiest one is when I was about 9, living at my old house in california. My mother had just given me her teddy bear from when she was a young girl because I had lost my favorite stuffed animal again. The thing was, the teddy bear only had one eye and it really creeped me out. It lasted a few weeks and sometimes it would go missing and show up again days later. So around 10 pm one night I was getting ready for bed and changing in front of the mirror in middle of my room. I could see the bear on the floor behind me in the reflection so I took off my shirt and threw it on top of the bear. As I continued changing I noticed something move in the corner of my eye. I saw the shirt rise slightly where the bear's arm was and get pushed off of it's body. When I turned around it had stopped moving but the shirt was next to it now. I never ran so fast. I went screaming to my parent's room and made them pick it up and get rid of it. Of course they did not believe me and my mother put it back in the garage where I found it years later completely eaten away by bugs.

It may be unrelated but my bed had what looked like a nest of shirts under it when i went looking for it one day before i saw it move.

Now that I think about it, my original stuffed animal looked much scarier: it had milk white eyes like it was blind, covered in stitches after being chewed by dogs and having it's head fall off multiple times. I later found it looking down from on top of the bookshelf but no one claimed to have put it there.

Sarachaga likes this.
  8. Norros

Norros New Member

Like 10 years ago I played in WoW and met a guy from my city. We talked a little bit, he seemed a little odd and obsessive.

Once, when I back to school someone followed me all the way. When I noticed him, he walked away.

Later he sent me pm in the game, said it was him and what I look handsome.

I never told him how I look and where I live.

ThatOneLombaxx likes this.
  9. RandomNinja11

RandomNinja11 I still need coffee!!

The best dream i've had was when I dreamt I was trying to get a watermelon from a shelf just in arms reach and I accidentally knocked it off and it hit me in the face and I startled myself awake XD (I freaked out for a second then started laughing so hard :p)

10. ThatOneLombaxx

ThatOneLombaxx Is asking for a hug too much?

That honestly is really legendary xD

11. RandomNinja11

Best part, that's how I woke up the day before xD
    The day before that I was almost not going to wake up (turned off my alarm on accident instead of pressing "snooze") and my cat booped his head on my calf and woke me up :p

12. Nekomura

Nekomura Blue Flame Bakeneko

I have seen "shadow people" for years. I didn't even know that "shadow people" were things that other people saw till I googled the exact term one day. Over the past several months I've also started seeing ghosts in the dark hallways of my house at night.

I know it's just my brain playing tricks on me, though. Maybe I should think about having my meds adjusted sometime in the near future...

13. RandomNinja11

tfw primal instinctual awareness kicks in x.x

14. SveltColt

SveltColt just another wolf move on.

I was sleeping in my room and I heard weird sounds coming from the kitchen I was thinking it was one of my parents so I decided to get up and investigate it.
    Turns out no one was there. I thought to myself..... Am I'm going insane? I don't think so. So I went back to bed.

15. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

Was still in the military and decided to rent off post with a buddy of mine. Found a decent apartment, and voila! off post, out of the barracks. One really hot north carolina summer day (About 93f out and sunny with a little breeze) he and I were relaxing with windows and doors open, drinking a beer and watching gilligans island. Suddenly the tv went to snow static "sshhhhhhhshshshshshhshsssshhhhhhh" And for about 15 seconds it got so cold that we saw our breath, and then bam. Back to normal. He looked at me, I looked at him, and we both got up and left with our goosebumps. Promptly found out that a family of four lived there a few years ahead of us, and the dad apparently went bat shit crazy, stabbed everyone to death, kids and wife, then ate a bullet after carving himself up a bit. True, very creepy, and we were out of there in like less than two days, only going back to collect our stuff.

16. Alex K

Alex K Pending Deletion

One time my brother and I were milkin the sheep but then we were surrounded by grass and realized we got lost

17. modfox

well this is a serious one. my farther is into paranormal investagting so he goes to 'suposably' haunted houses any way one time he go home from one of his investagtions and he hadnt got any evps or any thing but later that night i was going to the toilet the i saw a black figure walk accross the hallway of course me being stupid decided to go and the the axe and thretend it. as a result of that i heard a bang in the kitchen and a few of the chairs had been knoked over. long story short we called the police and they found nothing and it happend a second night so we called a priest to 'clean' the house and it stopped. paranormal these days

18. racoondevil

racoondevil Minogue be my furname, hello!

We had a shadow that would appear in corners and across walls. Think of it like a smoky haze. It only appeared a few times. And it scared my mom's boyfriend she was dating at the time. It seemed to only happen when my mom was in a bad relationship. It has never come back after she met my now stepfather. Maybe it was my grandmother warning us of bad suitors, or my mom's very own poltergeist. The family never really felt unsettled by it. I always thought it was a good thing and kinda miss not seeing it more, even tho to others it is scary.

19. modfox

a personal poltergeist protector. that would be awesome

20. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Totally Customized Title

Many years ago when I was probably about 9 or 10, my brother and I were sleeping up in our loft one night when we suddenly lost power. Nothing strange there though, as there was a nasty wind storm going on outside. The power loss had woken me up. As I tried to fall asleep again, something caught my eye. I looked over towards my brother's side of the loft and noticed that a strange red dot(like a laser point) was gradually moving across the loft and onto my brother's mattress. Since we slept up in a loft, we were near the ceiling, so I don't know where the heck it came from. Another point to make is that it's movement was so smooth. If a person had been shining a laser dot onto the surface of our loft, it would've been slightly shaking(human hands can't stay completely still). It wasn't shaking at all, the movement was perfectly smooth, and it moved in a perfectly straight line. Anyways, I just watched it with terrified curiosity. Before the dot reached my brother's body, it dissapeared. It just... turned off I guess. I still remember that experience, and have never been able to explain it.