What is the creepiest thing that has ACTUALLY happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RandomNinja11, Jan 11, 2017.

1. WolfyJake

WolfyJake I guess I'm a hyena now... Curse you, Google!!!

When I was 12 I was riding in the train home from my very first day of high school. I was really happy and had lots of fun that first day. The train wasn't busy, but it was far from empty, and I was seated in a 4 person area, since that was the only place at the moment where nobody was sitting. Until a first year college student came sitting across from me and started talking to me. He was really friendly and asked me about my day, told me it was his first day of college too. We made small talk and had quite a bit of fun for the 10 minute train ride to my hometown. Turned out he lived there too. And what happened next is something that is the weirdest, most brazen and creepiest thing that ever happened to me. He got up and walked behind me towards the exit of the train, when I heard him whisper in my ear something like "want to come over to my house to hang out? I have a PS3." and I swear he touched my butt when he said it, although come to think of it, it might have been his bag or something. In front of dozens of passengers. I got out of the train, ran to my bike and raced home as fast as I could.

Fun fact: this event was one of the main contributing factors to make me realize that I was gay one or two years later. I haven't told anyone this before, you guys are the first.

Lcs likes this.
  2. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

When I was a kid I woke up in the middle of a hurricane at like 3:00 AM. I kept hearing a knocking at my window and it was scaring the hell out of me.

Then my window fell on my head because the wind knocked it down. I spent the rest of the night keeping my arm against the window

AustinB and WolfyJake like this.
  3. WolfyJake

Friggin love the X-Files.

4. katalistik

katalistik Still friendly.

I am bi.It is actually ok to be different.People aren't born the same for God's sake.I accept everybody.And people think that I am a bloody freak cause' of this.So don't feel ashamed.And don't hate me cuz' of this comment.

5. Sergei Sóhomo

Uh dood, you might be missing the point by about 30km

6. WolfyJake

I know it is okay to be different, I'm not ashamed of it. I just haven't told anyone about the pedo guy because I didn't really have any need or desire to talk about it. And everybody knows I'm gay because I shamelessly tell people they're hot when I find them hot, although it almost never pans out the way I want it to.

7. katalistik

katalistik Still friendly.

31km actually.

8. Martin2W

Martin2W Sergaling like a sir

Ghosts are real, you are gifted to see them. Very few people can comunicate with spirits.

9. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

Since this thread seems to be venturing into the realm of the paranormal, I have to wonder if anyone on this forum has ever seen a UFO. And I mean an honest to God, not of this world, X-Files type flying saucer/glowing orb/black triangle hovering in the sky. For all the hoopla you see about them on TV and in pop culture, and all the talk about them on Coast to Coast, this seems to be an exceedingly rare occurrence. I don't think I've ever met anyone in my life who mentioned having seen one themselves, although I vaguely remember a former co-worker of mine telling me once that his dad had experienced "some strange things" while he was in the Air Force stationed over in England.

Truthfully, I think I may have seen something myself once when I was a kid, although it's hard to say for sure. This was back in the late '90s or so, and my memory is a bit hazy. I recall that it was in the early afternoon on a summer day, and the sky was totally clear and cloudless. I was messing around in the back yard and at one point happened to notice something in the eastern sky. It was a long, long way off in the distance, so I couldn't make it out in any great detail, but it was definitely not an airplane or helicopter. I remember that it seemed to be at a very high altitude. I spent probably 10 or 15 minutes looking at it, trying to focus and examine its features. It seemed to be a short, cylindrical shape, and though I can't say for sure, it looked like it would occasionally flip over, end-over-end. It wasn't flying erratically, it was just sort of "floating" in a gradual downward motion as it moved slowly from south to north. I wouldn't say that this was something "creepy". It was more curiously intriguing than anything. I suppose that it would fit the technical definition of a UFO (unidentified flying object) since to this day I still don't know what it was exactly. I wouldn't go so far as to say that this was an alien/gov't black project thing, since it likely wasn't. But if I were to make a guess, it could have just been some kind of oddly-shaped atmospheric research balloon launched from somewhere far away. But again, I still have no idea what this thing actually was, and I still wonder about it. Who knows...

Anyway, I've never experienced anything myself that really struck me as undeniably, disturbingly paranormal, but I'm no skeptic either, and I've always been curious about what the hell's actually going on with all the claims of UFO sightings and alien abductions.

EDIT: Just went back through the posts on here. Apparently someone here has seen one of the black triangles.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  10. Martin2W

Martin2W Sergaling like a sir

I have seen ufo

11. Sergei Sóhomo

Oh come on I've already used the X-files theme in this thread

12. Maximor_Bloodpanda

Maximor_Bloodpanda The True Anti-Conformist

I remember seeing a dark figure that looked like a legless buffalo with a short trunk, but no defining facial features, float down the hall in my old house. I never really thought about it until I heard stories of comparable entities.

Sometimes, when I'm driving at night or early morning, I may feel a presence nearby. It's freaky, especially when all alone.

When I play video games at night, I hear scratching on my door sometimes. I assume that it is a bobcat or something, since my house is clear of paranormal shit and I live in the country, but it creeped me out for a while, and I always make sure that door is locked.

Recently, when I was driving home one day, I heard a flute playing. I was in my car, with my rock music turned up, but I heard a flute clearly that was not part of my music. Nobody around was playing.

13. Sergei Sóhomo

Spoopy

I've always had people around me talk about seeing stuff and even lived in a home on top of a native burial ground. Everyone always said they saw things and felt presences but I never saw or felt anything

14. Maximor_Bloodpanda

Maximor_Bloodpanda The True Anti-Conformist

I'm not sure if the sensitivity is something that just some people have (My mom and I are the only ones in the family who have this), or if it something that can be developed over time, if you look into this stuff.

Didn't see anything as a kid? That's a pretty good time for experiencing weird things. Or have any dreams that ended with you waking up exhausted and out of energy?

15. Sergei Sóhomo

Nope

16. TheKyote

TheKyote New Member

I got a thousand of these, however, for the sake of keeping things short and sweet, I have had a rather violent incident that almost got me a real life exorcism. Literally, my step mom was the one to notice and she was pretty freaked out so she either told me or asked me about getting an exorcism. Needless to say, growing up was quite strange. Anyway, the incident was relatively short.

In my room at the time, you would walk in and my closet was to the right, moving across the room, couch in the middle on the back wall, and to the left, my bed. I used to sleep on my couch all the time with my feet toward the closet. So, there I was at about midnight, pretty tired, and laying on the couch and I just so happen to look over toward my closet, I got a rather creepy sixth sense like that, standing in the closet I saw a shadowy figure so no details, I kind of tensed up and blinked to clear my eyes, only for the next time I opened them to see the thing at the arm by my feet peeking at me. In an instant, this thing clambered upon me, I put my arms up, saw it real back, come at my face... and then I woke up. I found myself on the floor at three a.m. in the middle of the room. I eventually pulled myself off of the floor, and stumbled into the bathroom next to my parents room. I believe I proceeded to throw up and pass out.

When I came to, I got up to check myself in the mirror and clean up, my step mom happened by and saw me and freaked the hell out. She noticed before I did that my white shirt was now covered in blood, and I didn't really have an explanation. They sent me to counseling every time I tried to tell them. Upon removing my shirt, we found a multitude of scratches all over my chest and back. I only saw that thing one other time after that.

This didn't really bother me to be honest, It was actually a relatively normal event for me especially after seeing so many other things in this same realm.

Good times.

17. Saylor

Saylor Now with a slice of awesome

One time, I was wandering around in some abandoned houses in town with a couple of my friends and we had to ditch on one of them because it freaked us out too much. As soon as we were standing in the driveway, I could feel that something wasn't right with this place. My hairs were standing up and I was getting goosebumps just by standing in the front yards, but then I went inside and things only went downhill from there. As soon as we set foot in the front door, things started getting crazy as hell. We started hearing doors randomly slam as hard as they could all throughout the house and they seemed to all close in a sequence like someone was walking through the house, but there were no signs of anyone else being there while we were inside. Then, we went further in and started going up the stairs and we stood still about midway up the steps and we heard footprints following us up the stairs, but nobody else was moving with us. Then, things topped off when we got to the master bedroom upstairs where we saw upside-down crucifixes, pentagrams drawn on the floor, melted candles, and just all kinds of satanist stuff inside. I went straight out the door and got the hell out of there first. One of my friends got locked inside the master bedroom with all the satanist stuff and my other friend had to bust the door down to get him out. When they came out, they said they saw faces and came out feeling like they had a fever and had scratches on their body. We ditched that place and I've even been tempted to go burn it down with a couple of molotovs.

18. Sergei Sóhomo

Spoopy

Any physical markings when they got out?

19. Saylor

Saylor Now with a slice of awesome

Yes, my friend STILL has those scars across his body.

20. NocturneFox!

NocturneFox! FOX OVER 9000!!!!!

when i was 12 years old some dudes try to steal me i say try because we were in a really public place and thanks to um fender that they help me :(