What is the creepiest thing that has ACTUALLY happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RandomNinja11, Jan 11, 2017.

1. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

One time as a kid, out of nowhere, I got extremely paranoid that something was upstairs in the kitchen/living room area (I was downstairs in the family room) and I hid behind a couch and practically prayed to God I wouldn't die. Nobody (besides my family and my old dogs) were in the house, and nobody was in the kitchen or the living room. I don't know why I acted so paranoid and why I even started praying to God. It's like I knew something evil was upstairs. I was too scared to even look and see what was up there. After around 20 or so minutes of basically crying and shaking in fear, I gathered enough courage to walk up the stairs and see what was going on. Nothing. It was silent. I still can't put my finger on why I got so scared that someone or something was upstairs. Really weird and creepy.

2. Ketren

Ketren Member

I was in bed and something entered me- physically or spiritually, I couldn't tell. All I knew was that I'd been violated and thought I was pregnant, even though I'm male. For the next several weeks, strange things happened to me.

After that you can't convince me that demons aren't real.

Lycan_jedi likes this.
  3. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

Les creepy than frightening, but I was once in a car which got T-boned at a decent speed and rolled a full 360ยบ up a hill. The only injury any of us had was a hairline fracture in one of my sister's fingers, which was, all in all, pretty miraculous, but now I flinch a lot when people make rash driving decisions.

I've also received scars from two separate dog fights I was near: First on the face when I was seven when two of my uncle's dogs had a row; and then along my thigh when we were out sledding when I was twelve or so and another dog attacked ours. I was also bitten in the face by a blind dog when I was two, and inadvertently sent my grandmother's dog into a violent fit when I held a tape recorder too close to his face. The strangest thing is, animals tend to like me, and I like animals. Standoffish dogs lick my hand, cats follow me around, the whole bit. I just have very bad luck with angry dogs.

None of this is particularly eerie, though. I've certainly had uncanny things happen to me, and my issues with low-grade paranoia have exacerbated them, but they tend to be very personal in significance, so talking about them wouldn't make much sense without loads of context. Usually they're benign, like weird pileups of coincidences or dreams that make me cry a little when I wake up, but occasionally it's more ominous.