What is the worst wrestling video game you ever played?

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by noxnogatabah, Jul 10, 2017.

1. noxnogatabah

noxnogatabah New Member

Worst one I ever played was WCW: Mayhem. Everyone moves like they got a dump in their pants, the button placement on the N64 version (the one I played) makes very little sense, entrances get cutoff abruptly, the CAW feature is as deep as a puppy's piss puddle, and the overall presentation and graphics look very, very ugly (especially compared to the AKI wrestling games at the time). The roster was kinda cool at least (except for the fact it has UNMASKED Rey Mysterio Jr., which mades sense at the time of release but it's still very weird lol)

Now I'm askin' YOU: what is the absolute most jabroniest wrestling game you've had the displeasure of playing?

2. Maria Harris

Maria Harris New Member

I agree with you. WCW is worst one.

3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

This should give you an idea of how old I am. Atari 2600: Title Match Pro Wrestling.

4. jayhusky

jayhusky Well-Known Member

Federation Wrestling
    (example of game:
    )

5. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

I think I have a pretty good candidate for "worst wrestling game ever"

6. DzahnDragon

DzahnDragon Loser Extraordinaire

Uhg, I remember my dad getting me "The Simpsons Wrestling" for my birthday when I was a kid.

I never had the heart to tell him how awful it was...

7. BloodyBonez87

BloodyBonez87 Member

Pokemon black. not so much that the game was bad, more that it was just nowhere near as good as other pokemon games. the endgame especially left much to be desired. I never could find enough trainers to battle post-league. it was a real disappointment. worst part is it directly followed heartgold and soulsilver, some of my favorite games ever, though their length made the level scaling by area kind of funky.

EDIT: oops, didn't realize this was only wrestling games

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  8. FluffyShutterbug

Not really a wrestling game, but I do agree that Pokemon Black/White did have a couple of stupid flaws, like how all of the postgame trainers were all at Lv. 65-70... That was fun... Black2 & White2 were miles better than the original two.

9. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

Well, obviously it's the worst wrestling game - you can't even wrestle in it, that's an awful game design

10. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

...but yeah, despite Pokemon being an awful wrestling game, I'll stick with this one. Honestly, I kinda like it as a kid - but now, I'll probably just have no wrestling in my wrestling game, than this kind of wrestling.

Yaruzaru likes this.
  11. Yaruzaru

Yaruzaru Feral tendencies, cuddle me at your own risk

Oh god, i remember this game. I'm just laughing right now.

12. FluffyShutterbug

Just wanted to state that it's a pretty safe bet that any game that uses an acronym like M.U.S.C.L.E. will be horrendously bad.