What is your sexual orientation? - Now with definitions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Littlerock, Nov 8, 2013.

?

Which orientation option provided best describes your own?

1. Heterosexual

26.5%
  2. Bi / Het

12.5%
  3. Bisexual

7.3%
  4. Bi / Homo

9.4%
  5. Homosexual

17.8%
  6. Pansexual

6.3%
  7. Demisexual

2.8%
  8. Asexual (aka) Non-sexual / Grey-A

8.0%
  9. Not sure / Don't wish to be labeled

7.3%
  10. Preferred option not provided / Non-binary or option preferred

2.1%
  1. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

For 3d definitely, but 2d is aight. Doesn't matter if it devalues it because not everyone is apt to waste money and resources on it

Also why are people calling it ace?

2. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

From the first syllable of "asexual." I think it's been around a while but asexuality hasn't been something on many people's radar until fairly recently.

Maybe this is a weird question, but are the sort of characters you find attractive any particular gender? I'm just kind of curious.

3. Sergei Sóhomo

Fair enough, it really shouldn't even be treated as something completely natural since most times asexuality occurs is due to either an imbalance in the brain or repressed trauma

Female 99% of the time though I can't knock Joseph Joestar or Reinhardt

4. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  5. KimberVaile

KimberVaile Edgy teenage apathy.

I hope one day I can be the oft coveted waifu to my senpai JP Morgan.
    Please do not spread rumors that he is dead, I will report you for slander.

6. Sergei Sóhomo

7. Glaedr

Glaedr King of Laziness

My my, hard to deny a free service~

8. I'll take a year long subscription if it's free

9. Sergei Sóhomo

That's how you get aids

10. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

^That's how you spread misinformation^

ThatOneLombaxx likes this.
  11. Sergei Sóhomo

That legitimately is how you get aids

12. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

See, it wasn't the statement I was hinting at so much as the format it was made in. A better way to say it would've been "That is one of many ways to get AIDS." You can't use blanket statements to argue points- especially considering the fact that blanket statements are just one of many ways that the furry fandom became a topic that the general public is so grossly misinformed about

13. juiceboxbunny

juiceboxbunny Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur

Im a Demi. ;u;

14. Sergei Sóhomo

Gay & bi men are the type to have the highest chances of aids so it works~

15. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

This is true. There's been multiple studies shown that you do have a higher chance of getting an std from gay sex rather than normal sex. Literally google it. It'll pop up lol.

16. KimberVaile

Tis true, not everybody has the sense to wrap their rascal.

AustinB and ThatOneLombaxx like this.
  17. Sergei Sóhomo

There's an entire community around giving and receiving a whole myriad of diseases

18. KimberVaile

With the amount of horrible stories I've heard about the deep web, I couldn't say I'd be surprised if that were true.

ThatOneLombaxx and AustinB like this.
  19. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

The deep web isn't for the weak minded/stomached individuals lol. It's mostly dead ends and weird/stupid websites though. You're thinking about the dark web. That's where all the screwed up shiz is.

20. Sergei Sóhomo

That ain't no deep web nor dark web stuff. It's communities you can search online through Google

21. KimberVaile

The mental image brought up by the term bug catcher will never be as innocent as it used to be.
    Guess you learn something new every day. Not a purely straight or gay thing from the looks of it either.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  22. Glaedr

Glaedr King of Laziness

Well, joking aside, IRL I'm most certainly straight. Its a lot easier to feel bisexual online when you're not actually making physical contact with someone. Now that isn't to say I'm not at all a little bit curious, but if given the choice I would much rather take someone of the opposite sex. >.> On the topic of AIDS, I'm a cleanliness freak, and I would hope the person I get together with is just as concerned for her health as I am, and does not mind the two of us possibly being tested if either one of us has had sex before. If we're both free of diseases then we can calmly climb into bed together and break the bed frame overnight~

23. KimberVaile

I heard 91% of the victims of sexual assault are women, and 98% of the time the assailant was a man. That's just statistics tho.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  24. Glaedr

Glaedr King of Laziness

...Huh? I didn't anywhere imply I was going to sexually assault someone...I would never hurt a person that way, or was that a joke?

25. KimberVaile

I was implying straight people should consider turning themselves in, cause they are likely to sexually assault somebody.