What makes you push forward?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Okamio, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:14 AM.

1. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

the lion does too... im seriously thinking about creating a lion panda hybrid called a Landa, it just sounds cool :p

Dongding and Yakamaru like this.
  2. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

5-hour energy because five-hour energy is focus

jk
    Well saving money to get a new home is making me push forward
    Thats all i can say right now

Yakamaru, Okamio and Ramjet556 like this.
  3. Simo

Simo Skunk

Yay! More skunks!

Yakamaru likes this.
  4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Just make sure you don't misspell it "Lada". xD
    [​IMG]

5. Belatucadros

Belatucadros The forum birb!

Sometimes, I really don't know what keeps me going. Sometimes I question whether my life is even worth living. Life is an adventure. It's hard. It really sucks. But it's also friggin' awesome, and I wouldn't have it any other way. If there weren't tough times, life would be a walk in the park. Why take a walk in a park when you can scale a grand mountain? Parks are boring as hell and don't get you anywhere. A mountain makes you stronger, and there's so much more to see and experience.

6. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

I want to see the world and humanity finish becoming itself and fulfill its own potential and destiny at this pivotal make-or-break moment in history, even as I finish becoming who I always was.

Simo and Fuzzylumkin like this.
  7. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

I'm with you there... I kinda wanna see the world fall apart.. stop having to pay bills and be an adult, and get to the whole ..looting and pillaging fun....

8. ChromaticRabbit

Just to be clear, that's the opposite of what I want. I want to see the world come together. Well, it has to. One world, one humanity.

Fuzzylumkin likes this.
  9. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

oh I know... but either way, its a big change :p we could totally all form a furry gang! Running from town to town pillaging with our fursuits on

ChromaticRabbit likes this.
  10. connortheskunk

connortheskunk definitely did not look at yiff last night.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
    [​IMG]

11. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

heck yea :D

12. Right now, pretty much that i have gone to a stage where if i retire, it would be too hurting for like quit now, all what i can do is push foward, regardless of how nasty things might get in the future.... i'm talking about the studies for my future career btw.

13. reptile logic

reptile logic An imposter among aliens.

Live, so you can become older and look back on your life's experiences with a smile. This body gets only one shot at this life; to cut it short by choice cheats you, and everyone you may have interacted positively with, had you lived a full life. Live your life not running from fear, not avoiding pain, but moving toward what brings you, and those you care about, joy and satisfaction. Not every day is a good day, but one can blame only oneself if everyday feels like a bad day. Stop playing the role of victim; it's far too easy to do and serves no purpose. To quote Teddy Roosevelt, "Take action."

Liam The Red likes this.
  14. Mabus

Mabus Well-Known Woofer

The desire to BE the change i want to see in the world, to make a difference and make the people around me proud and happy. To make life better for myself and others.

To BE Mabus the woofer! :3

connortheskunk and Open_Mind like this.
  15. Liam The Red

Liam The Red "Dad" Fox

To make the world a better place, one smile at a time .

Mabus, Fuzzylumkin and Open_Mind like this.
  16. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

In zootopia you can be whatever you want :D

17. Pinkaap

Pinkaap Furry artist and doodler

The idea that I might be happier in the future

Open_Mind and Fuzzylumkin like this.
  18. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

I wish you more happiness too *hugs*

Open_Mind likes this.
  19. RemedyKun

RemedyKun TheKingGoon

Knowing that if I were to die or disappear I would hurt people... It's worth me having to suffer if it makes other happy <3

20. Telnac

Telnac Fundamentalist Heretic

Be careful to not drink one on an empty stomach! That mistake put me in the hospital.

21. Sarachaga

Sarachaga You gain Brouzouf

I just want to improve myself and help others.

Open_Mind likes this.
  22. ChromaticRabbit

[​IMG]

FYI.

23. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

24. ChromaticRabbit

Sure. Just be careful.

25. SveltColt