What music do you like(NOT METAL)?

Discussion in 'Music & Audio' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Okami_No_Heishi

Okami_No_Heishi Very Happily Married For 16 And A Half Years

You get reply restrictions if you reply too much too fast. It's stupid. It's some lame attempt to combat bots or something. It really sucks if you are really active. Like me.

2. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Yes i know that and i agree with you and it's not something to be ashamed of really. But people will make stupid assumptions based off of things.
    also i was wondering what where your thoughts on the first five suggestions?

Okami_No_Heishi likes this.
  3. Okami_No_Heishi

4. Okami_No_Heishi

I like these. Pretty damned cool!
    I have reply restrictions and I am trying to work around them.

5. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

I really like Clean Bandit

6. Okami_No_Heishi

Definitely gonna have some new additions to my playlist. This is why I made this thread. I love all kinds of music. Nice to hear new stuff.

7. Okami_No_Heishi

8. -Praydeth-

I already understood that you liked em but i meant on individual songs i didn't clarify.

But you made me remember someone from a video i watched when i couldn't look at stuff regarding furries without my hair goddamned standing up from being so disturbed. (this probably sounds really fucking bizarre doesn't it)
    Idk if it will start it at the time but it is 3:16 if not

That guy was so dammed entertaining to see his thoughts on things i had to see more! meanwhile after seeing within a few moments seeing him talk about W.W.E, Metallica, a rock band that is small or at least he claims is, the superbowl with having a beer bottle in his hand every dam time you see him really gave me a "i did not expect this guy to be gay at all well holy shit".

Btw hes called spike if you did not know him already.

9. Okami_No_Heishi

10. -Praydeth-

Your music selections remind me of when my sisters got a boombox and blared it all the dam time i had to get this out.

11. Okami_No_Heishi

Very bluesy, very nice sounding. The first was very mellow. Relaxing. The second was very bluesy, very good blues. The third, bluegrassy, hard country. All pleasing to the ear.

12. Sogreth

Here is a country song that I just LOVE! Plus it's got P!nk in it, and I just adore her!

13. Okami_No_Heishi

This is pawsome!

14. Sogreth

Omg okay. This song IMO, is pretty good. But you have to watch the video, I die everytime. It's just so random and stupid XD

15. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Maybe you shouldn't reply too much to fast then, because it can be a major annoyance and distraction for other users? .з. I mean, I wanted to post some of my favorite music here, but after skimming through this thread, it's not "what music do you like", but "what music Okami_No_Heishi likes (+ a couple of songs from other folks)", so I decided it's not worth the time

16. -Praydeth-

Oh no not actual pure country i'm into Louisianian soul and a little gothic country. I have bad memories from having the sister that blared girly music blaring really bad country instead that have people with the singing skills of ice jj fish. West virginia changes people man once you go in you don't come back well at least the the same way you came in.

17. Sogreth

I don't think so...

IMO, it would be nice if you could change the size of links just so they don't take up that much space but, that's really the only thing that bothers me a little bit. I know you can do that "Spoiler" thing, which I have no idea how to do.

18. Okami_No_Heishi

Thank you nerdbat for your opinion. Sorry you feel that way.

19. -Praydeth-

This is what i mean by gothic country

Ah shut up i'm mentioning a bunch of songs right now just picking them out from spotify right now. and is it really that bad if he says what music he likes

20. Sogreth

First song is super sexy. I'm gay and still think it's pretty sexy. Second song is really beautiful :3