What music do you like(NOT METAL)?

Discussion in 'Music & Audio' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Mar 6, 2017.

1. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

I like metal,BUT...
    I'm originally a pureblooded rocker from the toes to the hair. I hear them all, listen to them all from the early inspirations like clapton and elvis over all the 80's legends like whitesmake, motley crue, Alice Cooper up to the newrr tugfs like Linkin Park (in particular) Betsteaks..... but not a so-big fan from this, I mostly like the '80s stuff. But beside this I have a special deep addiction to the tunes of Gn'R and Deep Purple. These two are my very own legends no matter if its rogers texts or axls voice. Im also addicted to slash's guitar style :3
    But beside this im also pretty affine to old, classic dubstep but only the early stuff... like the 2008 style. The newer ones are rather cancer to my ears since half of them are far too heavy or some rap-ghetto-dumbass-music. Not mine at all. But I also hear almost evrything else at times. House, pop, blues (especially in the noon on terrace), very rare some rockabilly... only things I dont hear are Schlager (dont know if this genre appears in 'merica, translation on google is
    "Hitmusic") and modern/general rap. Especially gangster-rap. I hate this stuff.
    But in anything else im open like a barn gate.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Karatine

Karatine Call me kittteeeehhhh

Cuz it's so relaxing

3. Baka94

Baka94 New Member

4. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

5. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Whats about the classic nevermind?

6. Kit H. Ruppell

Kit H. Ruppell Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Lots of different things. Space/Psychedelic/Prog Rock, 80s Synthpop, Psybient, Eastern styles (especially Indian/Pakistani/Afghan).

7. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

My musical tastes are actually VERY diverse. I like all kinds of stuff, especially film scores, but a couple of notable exceptions are modern country and rap/hip hop.

I just realized that I haven't mentioned this here before, but I'm half Colombian from my mom's side of the family. Growing up I always had a lot of Colombian cultural influence in my life, and so I've come to really like a lot of music like this:

Last edited: May 3, 2017