What video game are you playing...

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by CrazyDragon, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Wild-Fantasy-Run

Wild-Fantasy-Run Insert Clever Answer Here

Dear god....well I have been playing Skyrim for 2 years and 6 months. Beat it multiple times, then moved on to mods, now its my second life. Lol JK on the last one. I have been stuck on elder scrolls for a while even moved on to ESO (Elder Scrolls Online), I played SWOTOR vigorously but like ESO its world was just too big. MMO's never end as we all know. I seriously need to try a different game but skyrim is like crack. Thinking about playing Elders scrolls Oblivion but I need to step out of this series and try something new even if its old. Do you peeps have any ideas? I like fantasy games, not to big on shooters I played enough of those. I like RPG's but I need to be really into the story. How about something open world like skyrim I dunno know give me some ideas.

2. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

Grandia II: Anniversary Edition
    Nice to be able to play a version that works (unlike the original PC port) but I kind of wish they put a little more effort into it. Still, clocked about 30ish hours so far, so it can't be that bad :p

3. Ratchet and Clank( 2016 ver)
    Crash Bandicoot (2017 ver)

4. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Fallout 4 mostly and a little Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

Bethesda is really good at making games that you can dick around in endlessly and do the whole thing over again with a new type of character and it doesn't get old until the next installment comes years later. (I'm going to pretend Elder Scrolls Online doesn't exist for obvious reasons.)

5. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

I am currently hooked on Battlefield 4. Also frequently play Destiny, Skyrim, Halo, and Star Wars Battlefront. I've played Skyrim many times over, and I've recently discovered the world of mods and it got me hooked all over again.

6. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Dat Frostfall. ;3

7. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

It makes the game so much better. I run it with Open Cities and Amazing Follower Tweaks, tons of fun. I love camping in real life and when I saw there was a mod that lets you camp I was all over it lol. Also check out Castle Gonduin. You won't be disappointed.

8. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Used to make sword/bow and shield heavy warriors but that got old. I always make a backstab thief/archer now. Bows and daggers only. So fun.

9. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

Those are both fun builds, my main is a battlemage with high skill in One-Handed swordplay, Archery, and Sneak (for those times when I feel like picking them off one at a time) and Destruction, Restoration, and Alteration magic.

10. nekhromancy

nekhromancy local salt mine

FFXIV:ARR over here. Or, technically it's Stormblood now. ARR is old and outdated. //shrug

Haven't seen as many threads for it out here as I expected ;v;

11. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Fallout: New Vegas. Sometimes it'll give a kick in the head in Hardcore mode with the little bugs inherent in Bethesda games, but easily overlooked when you get rewarded with the jingle jangle jingle of both caps and ammo.

12. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Nice. FO:NV was great. First thing I do is strip my ammo down to make slugs for the single barrel shotgun, and get Ratslayer. >:3

13. fallout19980

fallout19980 Just some guy writing stories and playing dota

Dark Souls 3. Because I hate myself and I crave punishment

14. Alstren

Alstren Nerd Bird

X-Com 2 for the same reason as the guy above me really

15. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Hunting bighorns with a varmint rifle never gets old. Gotta have me them +2 Str steaks. XD

16. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Couldn't believe FO4 released with no survival mode.

17. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

yeah it does you change it in the difficulty it was patched in survival mode is really just making it more like fallout 1-2

18. Norros

Norros Guest

Finally finished Nier Automata. Since I hate hacking system in this game, last 5-6 hours for me was a pain in the butt.

19. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

Counter Strike Global offensive

20. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

Osu! still at the moment because of low end hardware.

21. It'sBlitz

It'sBlitz Pilot in training

Rainbow 6 siege, as well as Overwatch

22. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

It wasn't released with it though. We had to complain for months like overgrown babies until they patched it in. So much better now!

23. StolenMadWolf

StolenMadWolf resident Lab Wolf

MechWarrior Online and Starbound.

Alstren likes this.
  24. RandomNinja11

RandomNinja11 Meme King

So much fallout...

Just finished a full playthrough of 4 2 months ago and finished 3 a week ago now im on NV and I sold all my csgo skins to buy fallout 1 for later XD

25. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

PUBG, World of Tanks, Rimworld, and a few others.