What video game are you playing...

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by CrazyDragon, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

Currently only playing Starcraft II atm.

Having WAY Too much fun in the Arcade.

2. TidesofFate

TidesofFate Your friendly neighborhood Executioner

I finished my 3rd playthrough of the Mass Effect series a few days ago. Right now I've been switching back and forth with Shadowrun Returns and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

3. I'm in the middle of the Mass Effect trilogy now as well.

4. Denji

Denji Good scaleboye

Surprised no one has mentioned CS:GO, LoL or GTA V!

5. Stratelier

Stratelier Active Member

Rivals of Aether. I completed story mode ... the final battle stage was fitting, for a fighting game.

I can now proudly say I have a beginner's skill level with the six story characters.

6. sbm1990

sbm1990 Folf Guitarist

Pokemon Y, its become my version of crack, atm.

7. Mopesters

Mopesters New Member

The first Splatoon because I can't find a Switch to play the second game.

8. Kit H. Ruppell

Kit H. Ruppell Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Fun, cute, and a little naughty

9. MetroFox2

MetroFox2 New Member

Occasionally pick up Day Of Infamy, mainly just to shoot bots and feel like I'm good at video games for once. Other than that, a bit of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with the Call of Chernobyl mod now and again.

10. KeitoTheMidnightFox

KeitoTheMidnightFox ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Splatoon 2. And sometimes a few rando games. I also got a game called "Get Even" that I should get back to. It seemed interesting

11. Wild-Fantasy-Run

Wild-Fantasy-Run Insert Clever Answer Here

Dear god....well I have been playing Skyrim for 2 years and 6 months. Beat it multiple times, then moved on to mods, now its my second life. Lol JK on the last one. I have been stuck on elder scrolls for a while even moved on to ESO (Elder Scrolls Online), I played SWOTOR vigorously but like ESO its world was just too big. MMO's never end as we all know. I seriously need to try a different game but skyrim is like crack. Thinking about playing Elders scrolls Oblivion but I need to step out of this series and try something new even if its old. Do you peeps have any ideas? I like fantasy games, not to big on shooters I played enough of those. I like RPG's but I need to be really into the story. How about something open world like skyrim I dunno know give me some ideas.

12. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

Grandia II: Anniversary Edition
    Nice to be able to play a version that works (unlike the original PC port) but I kind of wish they put a little more effort into it. Still, clocked about 30ish hours so far, so it can't be that bad :p

13. Ratchet and Clank( 2016 ver)
    Crash Bandicoot (2017 ver)

14. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Fallout 4 mostly and a little Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

Bethesda is really good at making games that you can dick around in endlessly and do the whole thing over again with a new type of character and it doesn't get old until the next installment comes years later. (I'm going to pretend Elder Scrolls Online doesn't exist for obvious reasons.)

15. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

I am currently hooked on Battlefield 4. Also frequently play Destiny, Skyrim, Halo, and Star Wars Battlefront. I've played Skyrim many times over, and I've recently discovered the world of mods and it got me hooked all over again.

16. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Dat Frostfall. ;3

17. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

It makes the game so much better. I run it with Open Cities and Amazing Follower Tweaks, tons of fun. I love camping in real life and when I saw there was a mod that lets you camp I was all over it lol. Also check out Castle Gonduin. You won't be disappointed.

18. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Used to make sword/bow and shield heavy warriors but that got old. I always make a backstab thief/archer now. Bows and daggers only. So fun.

19. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

Those are both fun builds, my main is a battlemage with high skill in One-Handed swordplay, Archery, and Sneak (for those times when I feel like picking them off one at a time) and Destruction, Restoration, and Alteration magic.

20. nekhromancy

nekhromancy local salt mine

FFXIV:ARR over here. Or, technically it's Stormblood now. ARR is old and outdated. //shrug

Haven't seen as many threads for it out here as I expected ;v;