what would happen if anthros met humans?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by modfox, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
?

whould the reaction be violent?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    62.7%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    37.3%
  1. I'm so surprised no one has said yiff yet lol

Yakamaru likes this.
  2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

"...Would there be yiffing?"

Hell, anthros and humans would be too busy sexxing and too busy to even be able to think about violence let alone differences. And some people's libido is.. Strong, suffice to say. :D

3. MAN_BURD

MAN_BURD Member

I'd hope for World War III so that I could either:
    1. Get destroyed by a nuclear warhead.
    2. Get crushed by some rabbit guy's thick thighs on the field of battle.

1 could happen any day at this point, so I'm just waiting for 2.

4. Ramjet556

Ramjet556 Well-Known Member

It would be war,my money's on them..

5. Sumb0dee

Sumb0dee New Member

There would be all kinds of racism and xenophobia. Humans would be afraid of the anthros because they're different, the anthros would be afraid of the humans hurting them, it would probably not be pretty.

6. Egon1982

Egon1982 Member

We should all embrace anthros as equals to us even mutants if they exist! even as friends or lovers.

We should all learn from X-Men animated shows/movies/comics that people who look different should be accepted as equals! Hattonslayden and i who are friends as he is one of my heroes/favorite artists and the same age have similar beliefs and all of all people who look different as equals even in fiction to his amazing artworks. We both dislike how the mainstream portrays anthros, mutants, Xenos (aliens) and magical creature beings (ala mermaids or gorgons or ogres or gargoyles etc.) as "inferior" beings to us humans in media when to me and him Anthros, mutants, Xenos and magical creature beings aren't always the "inferior" beings they would portray, they portray metaphorically "people who look different than us".

He draws amazing beautiful artwork of human males with nonhuman female person artwork like human males with female anthro, xeno, mutant and magical creature person to show as a statement of "make love not war even accepting people of different races regardless of how they look". Him and i hate are both raised on similar principles as his parents taught him things as much as my big brother with one of my mom's boyfriends with shows/the X-Men animated shows and comics as we are both taught not to be a bigot or a racist but to treat people who look different than our own race (we both are white people) or even those who are deformed as they look different in physical appearance with respect/dignity/equals.

Him and i do not like Avataring (James Cameron's Avatar) or Shreking (like the end of Shrek 1) or other transformation stories (of becoming the same species/race as the other person to get with the other person) for the most part because, especially in the furry fandom, they are about physically changing one character to "suit" the visual aesthetics of another. to be politically incorrect, take the typical transformation story
    human changes into anthro/Xeno/mutant/magical creature person to suit anthro's or Xeno's or magical creature person or mutant's taste
    and change it to one ethnicity changes into another ethnicity to suit that others racial preference aka these "transform to 'get' with you" stories are about justifying racism.

Xenos (aliens), anthros, mutants and magical creature beings (ala mermaids or ogres or gorgons or something like that) do not represent the "inferior" beings always as portrayed in stories or in some mainstream media. They represent "people who look different" metaphorically and some should be accepted as people as humans are not the only people around as there is life out there in the universe. Plus in fiction anthros, mutants, Xenos and magical creature beings are people too and some humans accept them in some stories or TV shows or animated shows or video games or comics.

Me and one of my friends on Deviantart/Furaffinity/Sofurry known as Hattonslayden who is a good artist who are both the same age and were both raised/taught (by our families and teachers even to X-Men the animated series) not to be a bigot or racist to anyone who looks different than us white folk even by the surface nor by deformed people or ethnicity and all to treat them all with respect even as equals with different skills/abilities. Him and i I hate bigots, racists, double standards (especially when we find them in ourselves) and when people act like their own "negative stereotype".

We both don't like Avataring or Shreking or other transformation stories used to side step the "we look different from each other so we cannot accept each other." to me with him that is the same as taking the classic "Guess who's coming to dinner" from 1967, if you are unfamiliar with the movie it is a story where a African-American man is dating a white woman and she brings him home to her parents and the movie centers around them learning to accept that he is a valid human being.

One thing that pissed me off about the ending of Shrek is that i wish Fiona who was a cursed human could had turned back human like she wished and wanted when she has found true love at last with Shrek, then Shrek would still accept her as a person and for who she is and she would still accept him for who he is and as a person. But NOOOOO she gets to be remain an ogress and i don't like that. Same thing for the ending to James Cameron's Avatar (aka Avaturd) is that when Neytiri found Jake's true self and accepts him for who he is. I mean the tree could had at least healed him to make him walk and still remain human even to magically breath the atmosphere and eat the things on the planet, but NOOOO he gets to turn into into a Na'Vi. They are all racist in undertone in mainstream bigotry

So "Avatar" and "Shrek" is like "guess who's coming to dinner" where the main protagonist magically physically changes his race to suit the parents and therefore they don't have to accept anything. Or if the white woman magically turns into a black woman to suit the parents of the black man to satisfy their notions. Or if you have a real life interracial couple like a white man and an East Indian Woman in love and suddenly the white man becomes magically East Indian. It's the stupid "you have to stick with those who LOOK like you as surface (aka race) is more important than who you are as a person" and i think it's purely ignorant in it's message.

in my opinion if James Cameron and the makers of Shrek wanted to actually have acceptance be any part of their story then he would of had Jake's "avatar" 'die' yes Neteri would still love and accept him regardless of their differences. Same for Fiona who was a human who was cursed to become an ogress every night to find true love and to have him kiss her to break the spell, plus Fiona would be human forever and she would still love/accept him as a person and not an "inferior monster" like some of the people in the movie thought.

Me and one of my artist friends's parents plus friends/teachers were quite big on not judging a person based off race or appearance and the integration and respect of all cultures even learning from X-Men comics/animated show. Hattonslayden shows off nice artwork of human males in love with Xenos, anthros, mutants and magical creature beings to show it can be a nice and expressive thing to get rid of the Shreking/Avataring and double standards in fiction (which the double standards thing is almost a throwback to real life events like the days when slavery was legal as no one who isn't white isn't considered human or a person because of the color of their skin when white folk had power/dominating egos in bigotry as therefore they thought non-whites were inferior to them before Abe Lincoln came along to do things right of freeing slaves to see them as people not as dumb animals like the racist back then thought so even to treat people of different ethnics with respect and when Hitler never thought the Jews were human in WWII during the holocaust before WWII ended when the jews were finally set free of Hitler's grasp when Oscar Schindler freed the Jews) in mainstream stuff even in some artwork to all. the "we can only be together if we are the same race" and is metaphorically spit in Martin Luther King Jr. face or even to a fictional civil rights leader like Professor Charles Xavier's face.

But the Shreking, Avataring, the double standards (only mutants can be with other mutants or anthros be with other anthros or aliens be with other aliens or magical creature folk be with other magical creature folk) and stupid double standard that only human women can be with nonhuman looking nonhumans is finally dying thanks to shows like Bojack Horseman, Regular Show, Doctor Who and more into the mainstream just like we all accept real life things like interracial romance/marriage to same gender marriage.

7. Egon1982

Egon1982 Member

Sheesh i feel like Dr Martin Luther King, Professor Charles Xavier and Abe Lincoln for fictional characters, LOL.

8. sharprealmcomics

sharprealmcomics https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sharprealmcomics/

You really want to know hat id do if i meet my fursoans in RL? - well my squirrel one id get a married to and adopt children XD

9. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Well-Known Member

Trying to address the poll's intent with the least snark... the crappy response "it depends" still seems best.

Species known for inherent pacificity (including most herbivorous types) would probably run or at least not respond aggressively unless theatened. Conversely there are Dragons, Tigers and Bears (oh my!) who would probably flame, chew and rend just as soon as say howdy. I'm pretty sure in an anthro universe, most humans have a certain smell that says, "I have bad intensions, avoid me at all costs."

Would sure make for an awsome movie plot... ;)

(hint, search "Traveling Music" on FA)

Wollymon and -..Legacy..- like this.
  10. sharprealmcomics

you KNOW what would happen XD

11. Arko90

Arko90 Dragon Lover

I would like meet a beautiful anthro feline :p
    But sorry, I prefer meet a feral dragon :(

Open_Mind and sharprealmcomics like this.
  12. Crimcyan

Crimcyan Another fucking wolf

It would be like a college dorm, alot of fucking and alot of fighting

Wollymon likes this.
  13. sharprealmcomics

Really? Yea ferrals are hot ... but me? a giant ferrel squirrel big bushy tial snuggleing wit me...going out with me.. making out with me. taking me to hes giant tree and.....well showing me hes nuts.

14. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

this
    or lots of blood and fighting sad day.

sharprealmcomics likes this.
  15. sharprealmcomics

Pengoins bring my X man presents lol

16. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Well-Known Member

Probably so. But imagine... ?

Screenshot_20171030-151214.jpg

17. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

peace at first!? that would make a boring story needs to least be some massive large space battles with
    lots of fighting and then a amazing love story to bring everyone together!

Open_Mind and sharprealmcomics like this.
  18. Alexander001

Alexander001 Member

i think genetic spicing or alternate dimensions would be plausible for a "Anthro meets human" scenario and yes if alternative dimension theory is most plausible, then humans would definitely does experimentation on them however if genetic splicing involved then plausible geneside would be the best course humans would take because human populations is already too high they would feel threatened by the resource issues and claim they have and i quote "The right by god too do so" another crusade and a mass extinction.

but sighn me up for genetic spicing antho me hear i come

19. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Genetic spicing, you say? Already a step ahead of you, mate.
    [​IMG]

Wollymon, Filter and Crimcyan like this.
  20. Alexander001

Alexander001 Member

really the science that shouldn't be fucked with nice genetic engineering

sorry for the f bomb

21. Alexander001

Alexander001 Member

so good!

so off topic but i can't help but sing at the top of my lungs in tone every time it's played

22. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Gene splicing is what led to the creation of frankensteins (designer babies) and moreaus (petting zoo people) in Andrew Swann's Moreau series, initially created as living weapons for WW3 and eventually accepted (begrudgingly) as second-class citizens. Consequently, 'franks' have it worse in every-day society than 'moreys' in-setting due to the uncanny valley of looking too human.

23. Alexander001

Alexander001 Member

yes but it is a theory on how real anthros might exist in the future humans already created a few new species of living beings.
    so whats to say they won't create animal-human sub species in the future? morality doesn't exist when you talk about this mad science.
    think about it this way they have already created a Human-pig hybrid remember it was all over the internet a few years back.
    who says as modern science improves they won't try the unthinkable?
    or even interdenominational travel between alternate universes huh
    a furry universe where anthros are the human race instead the idea alternate universes
    creates endless possibilities.

24. Filter

Filter Active Member

[​IMG]

Maybe if we keep the humans and the anthros on leashes, and introduce them slowly. But yeah, I'm not optimistic given humanity's track record with things like war and genocide. At least not if the introduction was sudden and unexpected. I'd be surprised if the reaction wasn't violent.

25. Alexander001

Alexander001 Member

so i just did some research holy dang genetic spicings already a comman practice in the world of science some are awsome like the see through frog
    wish the high school i went to had them. they were created so frogs would stop being disected in science class and the theres that glow fish that is a neon
    bio-illuminescent gold fish it was created to be an awsome pet fish too name a couple.
    but potently dangerous if they are released in the wild