What's an acceptable price for super sponser?

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by brian577, Jan 29, 2017.

1. brian577

brian577 Member

I'm planning to go back to RMFC for the my second year and I was considering getting the best pass. Except it's $400. Is that reasonable? I payed less than that for a Comic Con VIP pass! There's a lot extra swag including a Guest of Honor dinner but that still seems overpriced.

2. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Im glad people are going to RMFC despite the drama thats surrounded it these last months or so ^-^

3. brian577

brian577 Member

Let's not get into that. I didn't make the decision lightly I was strongly considering pulling out before they announced changes to their policies. I wasn't happy with some of the crap that was pulled last year and those people made me very comfortable.

4. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Terribly sorry, just was saying that im glad that an event people enjoy wasnt ruined ^-^ Meant no malice by it.

5. Alex K

Alex K Guest

Deflation is just straight up killing our economy and it has to stop!
    Try purchasing your pass on craigslist (Hipster eBay)

6. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

You mean inflation

7. Alex K

Alex K Guest

Well no deflation is the economy fallin into the gutter

8. Sergei Sóhomo

It's inflation because everything goes up in price while the dollar goes down

9. Alex K

Alex K Guest

Then howcome money is still so thin and not inflating into giant money bubbles??

10. Sergei Sóhomo

Who knows

Karatine likes this.
  11. Alex K

Alex K Guest

Well apparently the economy

12. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

Super Sponsor prices depend on what you get in return. Some furs do it to help support the convention. It's a personal choice.

13. brian577

brian577 Member

Comparing what get from TFF Vs. RMFC, you are getting a hell of a lot more for less than half the price. I don't know how they can justify it.
    rockymountainfurcon.com: Registration
    Texas Furry Fiesta » Registration

14. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Eurobeat Wolf

For me $400 for only a pass seems extremely overpriced. I'd rather have 3-4 months' worth of food/drink supplies. :p

But if you feel you're getting your money's worth out of the $400 go for it!