What's your favorite qoute?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Carbyne, Nov 25, 2016.

1. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

2. MetroFox2

MetroFox2 Member

Surly that way of looking at it is proven void by 'filthy peasants' who are famous because of what they said.

3. Nastala

Nastala nerd

"There is no reason for any person to have a computer in his home"
    -Ken Olsen

4. Simo

Simo Skunk

"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."

-W.C. Fields

5. "You should be humble enough to understand that if you can't bring Order to your own life, you shouldnt try to Order anything more complicated than that." -Jordan B. Peterson

6. Huluvoo

Huluvoo Galaxy Hitchhiker

This has been my favourite quote for years now, and it always gives me confidence to share my hobbies and interested with my family;

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind."

- Dr Seuss

dogryme6 likes this.
  7. Revates

Revates I'm Gay

"I'm gay." - Zaraphayx

Ginza, Vitaly and GarthTheWereWolf like this.
  8. AkuroZinnui

AkuroZinnui Femboy Music producer, at your service~

"Until you know what a person hides from themselves, you have no existing right to judge a person." -an old friend of mine

9. GarthTheWereWolf

GarthTheWereWolf Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend

Nothing of value is free. Even the breath of life is purchased at birth only through gasping effort and pain.

Revates likes this.
  10. Vitaly

Vitaly New Member

"Max Hass!"

-
    Max Hass

11. Diretooth

Diretooth Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope

"Everything in life has a purpose, the good things, the bad things, it doesn't matter if you follow God or you follow your own heart, whether or not you think there's a 'plan' or if you think everything is just happenstance. As long as you live to be the best possible you that you can be, it will have all been worth it." -Something I overheard in high school.

12. Simo

Simo Skunk

“I have nothing but contempt for the people who despise money. They are hypocrites or fools. Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five.

Without an adequate income half the possibilities of life are shut off. The only thing to be careful about is that you do not pay more than a shilling for the shilling you earn. You will hear people say that poverty is the best spur to the artist. They have never felt the iron of it in their flesh. They do not know how mean it makes you. It exposes you to endless humiliation, it cuts your wings, it eats into your soul like a cancer.”

-William Somerset Maugham

13. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  14. charlesgray

charlesgray New Member

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Winston Churchill

15. Junkerfox

Junkerfox Bacon gives me a Lard on

"Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret."
    -Robert E Lee

16. Ginza

Ginza Unironically Ironic

Have a few :p

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" -Carl Sagan

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

"What you do on your own time is just fine, I just never want to know"

17. Simo

Simo Skunk

"The road to Hell is paved with foxes"

~Simo S. Skunk

18. "A spoiled saint, a Pharisee, an inquisitor, or a magician make better sport in Hell then a mere common tyrant or narcissist." ~Screwtape, The Screwtape Letters

19. Fenrir Likan

Fenrir Likan Anthro Wolfo Gurl

"You've gotta love like there's no such thing as a broken heart." - Old Dominion. I know it's a song, but it's very meaningful to me.

20. dogryme6

dogryme6 Destructive Faffer

I'm not sure I get that quote.

21. A hypocritical and spiritually corrupt individual makes for a worse sinner than someone who is simply s tyrant or narcissistic person.

22. Mikazuki Marazhu

Mikazuki Marazhu Hawaiian Pizza!

"Hi! I'm Jesus Christ and I would like to tell you that Hitler did nothing wrong" -Internet

dogryme6 likes this.
  23. dogryme6

dogryme6 Destructive Faffer

Oh, right, that makes more sense.