What's your recent musical discovery?

Discussion in 'Music & Sound' started by Rmania, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Okami_No_Heishi

Okami_No_Heishi Very Happily Married For 16 And A Half Years

Wow! Liked it!

Cestrum and Sogreth like this.
  2. scythemouse

scythemouse Not a computer peripheral

That a pinball game could have good music.

3. NocturneFox!

NocturneFox! FOX OVER 9000!!!!!

Check this out B)

4. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Eskimo Callboy- Crystals.

Pretty much mostly listen to metal, but this is a nice blend of EDM and hardcore.

5. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

2016 election results are what I recently discovered and I absolutely love it!

Very Hairy Larry likes this.
  6. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

Years ago I rescued a a pile of old vinyl LP albums that someone had set out with their trash to be sent to the landfill. I stopped my car and piled all the LPs in, figuring I'd get around to them eventually. Most of them I went through long ago, but I recently got around to cleaning and listening to one of the straggler albums, and went out after that to buy four more albums from the band. They are The Pentangle, a tight-sounding jazz-influenced British folk rock act whose sound and ethos seemed watercolored (as most popular culture was at that time) by a bit of the psychedelic.

I love what these guys were doing (and how), and I've enjoyed recognizing their sound as the roots for later music I already knew and loved.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  7. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

Stumbled across this a few days ago, and now... yep, stuck in my head... Turns out I like these musical freaks.

8. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

Yes yes! I just came across them too! Love them so much, bought 2 of their albums.

That song was the first one I saw from them too!

Sarachaga likes this.
  9. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

This is a fantastic song, I used to have this on repeat non-stop a few months ago.
    Recently I've become slightly addicted to the Initial D anime and the music associated to that... I'm not talking about the running in the 90's meme (although it isn't a bad song)
    I'm talking about this:
    This one is the calmest of the three, but still sounds cool.
    This one always cheers me up :p It sounds so happy!
    And this is like just all kinds of awesome.
    I really think it sounds really good, even though I don't understand a word of Japanese, and the English words strewn throughout the songs are kinda flawed. Count me as a fan of this.

10. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

Probably the Portland metal/noise label Vrasubatlat, particularly these guys. This stuff can take paint off your walls.

11. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

A band called Bridges to Nowhere.

It's not too bad.

12. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

13. Karatine

Karatine Call me kittteeeehhhh

TOPAZ... Really weird but good.