Which clothing set is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Art & Illustration' started by Zel_____, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Zel_____

Zel_____ just here to sell stuff and shitpost

2. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

I like the third one

MadKiyo likes this.
  3. Storok

Storok 2 FLY, 2 DIE

make a tank top-chino one that would look fresh

4. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Do the top right one but instead of a eye-patch have a scarred over eye. I think that would drastically add to the characters image.

5. Zel_____

Ooh! I like that idea of including a scar. I'm working on a feline adopt soon, maybe I'll incorporate a scar into that.

6. Aila Anne

Aila Anne New Member

@Zel_____ I like the third from the left of the top row. The cloak is neat. I'd love to see that version with the eye patch.

On an unrelated note, I'm pretty new here, and don't know how adoptable work. What are they?

7. Zel_____

Hey thanks for the feedback!

I think different artists handle adoptables slightly differently, so I'm only speaking for myself here: Basically, I design a character, and you "adopt" it and make it your own. It can end up being just an alt character you have, or your main fursona, or whatever you want.

Different artists offer different adoptables packages. Some just offer the character design, others may offer additional art with the character (like a badge), some go so far as to offer a fullsuit with the character design. I'm not skilled in making costumes so I can't offer anything like that...yet! ;)

For my adoptables, I'll be sharing different wolf designs and ALSO offering a set of clothes. I offer a "ladder" option with my adoptables where the buyer can choose to also get some custom alterations. For example, say you don't like how the tail looks, I could offer changing the tail design to what you want, so you get the adoptable + the tail re-done just how you like it.

If you want to see my past adoptables and the ladder option I had, I have a folder for them here: Artwork Gallery for WanderingYena -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

8. Aila Anne

Aila Anne New Member

@Zel_____
    Thanks for the explanation!
    It sounds pretty interesting. I'll look around and see what other people are doing with adoptables. :)

Did you figure out which design you are going with for the archer/mage wolf?

9. Zel_____

10. OtterScience

OtterScience New Member

Third one looks lovely, frankly :p Like, all of them look pretty cool, but I love that one the most.

MadKiyo likes this.
  11. MaikeruNezumi

MaikeruNezumi Irritable street rat

I kind of like #6. (bottom, second to the left)

12. OakenheelTheWolf

OakenheelTheWolf Active Member

I like the fifth one

Zel_____ likes this.
  13. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda. https://tinyurl.com/Yvvkishop

Maybe a poll will help you more. XD

14. Zel_____

Thanks, I thought I made a poll for this? Most of my other threads I do a poll. Also, I wanted to hear from people if there were clothing or accessories I didn't think of that would go well with characters like these. :)

Yvvki likes this.
  15. Zel_____

16. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda. https://tinyurl.com/Yvvkishop

Well people can still voice their opinions but a poll will just help organize is all. Sorry if I seemed rude. >.<