Commission (Hiring): Who's that Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by Shereth, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Shereth

Shereth Member

Ok, retarded post title. I apologize :D

Super simple request here. I have kind of a hankering to see a cute anthro pidgeotto, but it's not something you see every day. So why not toss a little money at someone to make it happen? Here's what I'd be looking for:
    • Not based on a current OC so there are no references to follow (other than standard pidgeotto references)
    • I encourage artistic license so you would be free to determine the details - you don't have to make him look 100% generic!
    • Posing would again be mostly up to you. I'd like to see something cute/sexy but not overly suggestive - think tasteful nude.
    • No background required
    • The character should be male
    • I'm looking for colored/shaded work, but the specifics would depend upon your particular style and what you charge to do different kinds of work
    • Ideally looking at a budget in the $25-50 range but I am flexible
    • Any further questions just ask, I'm easy to work with (I think!)
    That's pretty much it! This will have a lot of "artistic freedom" to it, so feel free to put on your creative hat and do as your muse guides. If you are someone who requires a lot of specific detail and direction, perhaps this might not be for you, but otherwise I'd love to see samples of your work - extra bonus if you have avian and/or Pokemon related pieces.

Responses either in line to this thread or via PM are preferred - I may miss notes on the main FA site.

Thanks for looking! :>

2. Darklunac

Darklunac Member

I like drawing birbs a lot and I'd really like too help you with this! I ask 30$cad for a shaded fullbody.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ChocolateCoins

ChocolateCoins New Member

I have a couple of things I've drawn that have avian feature or feathers. Most are cropped to comply with the sfw forum standards. I could do a full body shaded for $45, it would be similar to the last example pic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. scythemouse

scythemouse Not a computer peripheral

I'm good with bird, and I'm good with Pokémon. Give me a try.

[​IMG]

5. silveredgreen

silveredgreen Determined Dragon

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Fiction Factory

Hey, i'd love to try your idea! The link above contains my prices and examples. I'm a SFW artist so a piece from me wouldn't contain any genitalia or anything of that sort, but i can do clean nudity.

6. dipindu

dipindu Dibudipindu

Hello!

I'd be interested in helping out if you're still looking for someone.
    I can do a flat colored, full-body piece for 55$, if you'd like to add shades however, that would be an extra 15$. Im willing to negotiate if that too much though!
    I will provide WIPs of the sketch and the finished product just so I know you like it, but otherwise I'd like to give it an earnest shot!

Feel free to PM me here or note me on my FA if you're interested :>

Here are some samples of my work:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you'd like to check out a little more of my work and prices, feel free to browse around my page too --> cheebcoms.weebly.com: Dipindu's Commissions

Thank you for your time!

7. Owlletta

Owlletta Member

This is cool idea! I would like to work on this. My price sheet is below. Also, would this character be with clothing or no?
    PriceSheetv2.png
    danyelref2-1.png

8. Valery91Thunder

Valery91Thunder Your Average Cartoony Wolf!

Would love to help you out! I've drawn a lot of Pokèmon and several birds as well, I go plenty of different examples in my gallery. Artwork Gallery for valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net I also have no problem with artistic freedom and clotheless characters, as long as it's SFW material. =D
    All my commission options don't go over your budget choice. Here's my commission card: www.furaffinity.net: Commission ID Card 2017 OPEN! by valery91thunder
    I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can either note me on FA, PM me on the forums or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  9. solaris91

solaris91 Member

Hi! i would like to do your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
    If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
    IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)
    [​IMG]

10. Francchi

Francchi Furry In Denial

I'm not super experienced with anthros overally, but I did a birb work recently, and I looove designing gijinkas/anthros. Full body's $20 and less body (lol) goes below that!
    [​IMG]

11. sushy

sushy Gundam Meister

I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I could make you a cell-shaded full-body illustration of the anthro Pidgey for $38 USD. More price options are here:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info 2017 by sushy

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

12. FakeAnarchist

FakeAnarchist Member

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:
    upload_2017-7-16_9-20-57.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

13. Redliger

Redliger Digital Artist

Hello! I read your post and I'm interested in working on your request. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

[​IMG]

Here are a few examples of my work.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
    My FA Page

14. alekivz

alekivz icon by owlapin

Hey! I would love to do this-- birds are a soft spot of mine & I draw them quite often. Here's an example of how I draw birds (and bird-like creatures):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Something like the above examples would be $40-$50 depending on the level of shading you would like, and because I like to draw birds & you'd be giving artistic freedom. I can also do more human-like bodies as well, I'm also pretty flexible.

More art (including more birds & Pokemon!) can be found on my furaffinity, twitter, or deviantart, and if you're interested you can send me a DM on any of those sites or e-mail me at alekivz on gmail.com. Thanks for the opportunity!

15. ModifiedRabbit

ModifiedRabbit Commission Artist

16. NegaNeon

NegaNeon Member

Oh man I love drawing birds! And the Pidgey family is also one of my favorites - especially Pidgeot & Pidgeotto's lovely locks. I can also give you a $10 discount due to the artistic freedom. :D
    You can check my Furaffinity and Tumblr for samples of my work; I've made a good handful of pokemon art which can be found on this tag: neganeon.tumblr.com: N E G A N E O N
    I've also included some bird samples below!

A flat colored fullbody sketch will fit most comfortably in your budget at $35. If you'd like that sketch to be shaded, or to have a clean flat color artwork it will start to push a little past it, at $70 for either of those options.
    Anything less than fullbody art will also cost less; detailed pricing information can be found on my commission site.
    If you're interested or have any inquiries, feel free to contact me through PMs here or on FA, or preferably, my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
    Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. ChosenUndeaad

ChosenUndeaad Edgelord™

18. GIGA-XISBASS

GIGA-XISBASS Member

19. Jagal

Jagal Member

Hello!
    I specialize in drawing avians and I love Pokemon! This sounds like a really fun project~
    With that budget, I could draw a traditional or digital fullbody with shading for you!
    Here's my gallery! Artwork Gallery for Jagal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Please note me there or send me an e-mail : herrbrunner@wp.pl if you're interested. Thank you!
    Jagal

20. KitKatChunKiss

KitKatChunKiss 2D/3D Artist

Hi hi!
    I'd totally be up to the challenge ^^
    [​IMG]

21. Arlethallan

Arlethallan A shy saytr

Hello i'd be interested in drawing your pidgeotto for you! For 35$ you would be able to get a fullbody shaded piece. Here are some examples of my work and my commission info.
    [​IMG]

22. ShortConcepts

ShortConcepts Member

23. TheKC

TheKC O w O,