Why your username/sona name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WolfNightV4X1, Apr 3, 2015.

1. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Oh, great... That would be Jeff Foxworthy.

2. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Jarren was a name that kept cropping up in my gaming group whenever we were doing world building exercises or needing quick names for historical figures. None of us really had an idea for who or what the guy was though and context changed all the time. Still, I liked the name and needed to name a character for something I intended to write. That character kinda was/turned into my sona.

3. Tezzy Fur

Tezzy Fur Active Member

You know, I'm not entirely sure what made me pick Tezzy Fur. Tez or Tezzer were names I sometimes used online in various chat rooms or forums. I think I just liked the way it sounded. This was before I knew about fursonas, so I didn't really pick a name that associated with my furry identity. I now have a fursona by the name of Pouncer, who gets his name from his habit of hiding and pouncing on other furs. Maybe I'll rethink my name in the future, but Tezzy Fur suits me for now :)

4. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

Sergei because it's a foreign name that sounds pretty flamboyant
    Sohomo because it's a play on nohomo

5. DrExodium

DrExodium Guest

Because I created it and it sounds original and no one ever used it.

6. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

@Yvvki An almost 2 years difference in time between posts is considered necroposting.

Anyways, my username is just my initials because I'm boring.

7. AlleycatIrony

AlleycatIrony dubstep macarena

my art-related user name is alleycatirony bc that was my other oc's fake online username back in like... 2013, but i liked it so much i kept it for myself and just changed his to smthn else instead
    recently i've been changing my username on non-art websites to just ricepug tho, it feels more casual

and my sona's name is liam pheston but he insists everyone call him kitten bc it's cuter? so everyone just assumes that kitten is his real name, not rly anyway except his bf knows his name's actually liam haha
    his bf also just... jokingly calls him 'pest' bc of how his last name's pronounced

8. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

I like Poptarts

And then the Poptart President campaign was a brief thing

9. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

??? Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean.

10. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

The last post made on this thread before your own was from 2015.

I think the mods normally close threads after necroposting, hence why I pointed it out. That said, it probably doesn't matter since so many other people have posted on this thread now.

11. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

Oh, that's strange. It was under the active Posts list on the main page. : /
    Oh well I suppose~ ☆

12. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Oh my god this thread still exists...