Will anyone make me a fursuit head for under $300?

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by OakenheelTheWolf, Mar 4, 2017.

1. I know a fursuit is a luxury item and all, but i really would love to buy one and im kinda broke so o would love for someone to male me a nice fursuit head under $300. Thanks :p

2. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

You will get what you pay for normally. I wish I could help, but I don't have the time. I did make my suit and have helped with several others. What kind of head are you looking for? I could ask around. Also, what size is your head and where are your references?

3. I have a smaller head, so i want to be able to grow into it and i would like wichever style would be cheaper. I honestly don't have a ref sheet, but my fursona is really simple.

4. cosmo-cat

cosmo-cat nya

i'm thinking about taking commissions this summer, however please know that i've only made one head before but i have 3 years of sewing and 6 years of cosplay experience. private message me if you're interested! (attached is an example of my fursuit, which i made the head on) [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Oh wow thats rlly cute! I was just thinking less chibi. Can you do a more realistic one?

6. cosmo-cat

cosmo-cat nya

yeah definitely! do you have any examples of what you're thinking of specifically? (like heads that you would want your head to resemble?)

7. I was just thinking a more realistic one like this.
    withcandydancing.deviantart.com: Fursuit partial finish

I would love a resin base but those are expensive and somewhat hard to work with.

PS- i only have $105 (USD) saved up for a fursuit, so the cheaper the better ^3^

8. cosmo-cat

cosmo-cat nya

yeah i could do a style resembling that! i can't do resin bases unfortunately, i only know how to work with foam at the moment. i'm afraid i can't go that low either on price, however i could maybe have you pay me half at first then the rest when it's finished? (also do you have a parent to go through with this? since you're just a minor)

9. Yes in fact i do have a parent! I can pay you $200 in about a month perhaps, so if that is a good price i would be happy to pay you full price then! Thanks!

10. By a realistic style do you mean something like this? wolf_fursuit_wip_5_by_wolfblackwing-d4t8ioj.jpg

11. cosmo-cat

cosmo-cat nya

yeah that will work out great for me!! i actually have a paypal if we can use that? i will create you an invoice that will be sent to you through email, and you can pay through that. i could do a head like that if you like, or one more like the one you showed me earlier.

12. I dont really know if the paypal-email thing might work. If etsy dosent work out for you can you try ebay? Sorry but, i just dont know if it will work.

13. Otherwise the one on devianart is the better one in my opinion. Funny-Dog-faces-5-570x641.jpg
    Thanks!