Will anyone make me a fursuit head for under $300?

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by OakenheelTheWolf, Mar 4, 2017.

1. OakenheelTheWolf

OakenheelTheWolf Active Member

I know a fursuit is a luxury item and all, but i really would love to buy one and im kinda broke so o would love for someone to make me a nice fursuit head under $300. Thanks :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 Jumping feet first into hell... seems like my job

This is a duplicate thread... You literally made the same thing 1 minute before this one

3. OakenheelTheWolf

Omg oops lol

4. Cloudyhue

Cloudyhue Certified Fuzzbutt

The best way to get a fursuit head for under $300 is to make one yourself. Your first one may not be to great, but all makers have to start somewhere. I'd recommend waiting until you're a bit older to commission one.

5. jwolf127

jwolf127 New Member

Hello there-! I am a brand new maker, and my lists are actually beginning to fill up. My head prices are under $300, and you can get handpaws and a tail with that as well for around 300. If you're interested, we have someone working on a website for us. I have a google form for people who are interested to fill out. Remember, I am a BRAND new maker, but I don't stall with your stuff. I have my things done asap, about 2-3 months at the MOST. If its just a tail, I can make that in one day, but shipping doesn't apply to that :) I'm based in the US and currently I only ship to the U.S.

6. calvin1874

calvin1874 New Member

hi im calvin , im wanting to buy a fursuit head for my daughter for around 150 to 180 , she is only 12 and i dont want to put alot into it at this moment in time , if anyone can help me out with a used head for sell my email address is brandon20103@yahoo.com please write me and let me know...

7. crystallinecanine

crystallinecanine Sparkle Gosh

8. OakenheelTheWolf

Oh man you are such a talented fursuit maker! I am afraid i do not have that much money though. I am going to try to sell artwork so I might be able to get enough money in a little while! We'll see! I might be your next buyer!!!!!!

9. OakenheelTheWolf

How long would it take? Two or three months or more?

10. crystallinecanine

I work quickly, so if my personal life doesn't interfere much, then a month in a half at most. (the making time also depends on what kind of payment plan you choose, since I only ship out once all payments have been made) :3

11. OakenheelTheWolf

Etsy is what i would pay on XD

12. crystallinecanine

I also have an etsy shop. ^_^ You can pm me or send in a quote request from my website if you're ever interested in commissioning me. In any case, I hope that you can find a fursuit maker to make your character! ^o^

13. OakenheelTheWolf

Im definetly PLANNING to buy from u!

14. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

YAAY want a fursuit head!

Oh, wait.... AM a fursuit head.... Never mind...

15. Emile Kercher

Emile Kercher New Member

Are you still taking commissions?