Would you want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/etc

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ozriel, May 6, 2013.

?

Would you like to live in/on

1. A house with 2+ furry housemates

259 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. A whole apartment complex would be fun!

125 vote(s)
    16.8%
  3. A whole town/city! It'll be like AC every day!

80 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. Fuck towns, a state!

8 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. A country called Furtonia!

48 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A planet full of furries!

41 vote(s)
    5.5%
  7. A whole galaxy!

75 vote(s)
    10.1%
  8. No, furries are sick fucks and a cancer

19 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. I'd hang myself first

43 vote(s)
    5.8%
  10. Disregard this, I suck cocks.

44 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Ozriel

Ozriel Inglorious Bastard

Just like the permanent anthropomorphic thread, this will be a mega thread for those who would want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/country/planet/galaxy.

Would you want to live in a furry household, with all of your closest furry friends?

An apartment complex with every occupant a furry?

A city filled to the brim with a furry population?

A state with nothing but furries, and with the annual celebration of your...furryness in the form of a festival?

A country with nothing but furries?

A planet with nothing but a diverse crowd of animal-headed people?

Or a massive galaxy with all of the habitable planets' populations just furry?

How would this impact your life if you lived in such a place? Do you think the furry environment will be good, bad, or mixed? Do you think that it'll be a recipe for disaster, or something that will be an enjoyable experience?

If it were on a larger scale (country or planet), do you think other countries would nuke it?

The answers are limitless... :V

2. Fallowfox

Fallowfox T-Tauri

I wouldn't want to live in an building with exclusively furries, because I don't want to go out of my way to live in a building of people who are exclusively anything. It seems an odd choice to me.

However a galaxy of furries would be excellent, because then at least we'd know the answer to the question 'is there life out there?'

Badger94 and TJwolf123 like this.
  3. Butters Shikkon

Butters Shikkon Patron Saint of Queers

I'm of the opinion that a world of anthro animal would think much like regular everyday human beings.

So the change would really only be a trivial one.

4. Zenia

Zenia Active Member

As long as everyone is responsible, keep things at a reasonable noise level, and clean up after themselves... I don't really care. XD

ShadowDev404 likes this.
  5. ZerX

ZerX not a furry

I'd rather be dead. living exclusively with only one group of people is a very bad idea, especially if lots of them are crazy, stupid or retarded.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  6. Ozriel

What about the public yiff festivals?

Cercis Lycalopex and Moondoggy like this.
  7. Butters Shikkon

Butters Shikkon Patron Saint of Queers

Avians and other non-sexy sonas wouldn't be allowed. :C

So there's the discrimination thing those ebbil hoomans have infected us with.

Cercis Lycalopex likes this.
  8. Fallowfox

Fallowfox T-Tauri

Imagine the racism, and the possible tensions if different species were actually different species.

9. Aetius

Aetius Бог је Србин

I would rather live in Detroit.

AustinB likes this.
  10. Machine

Machine Shrieking Possum Queen

Commune?

More like furfag hunting ground.

11. Smelge

Smelge Hey, Assbutt

How many weapons would I be allowed?

12. Fallowfox

Fallowfox T-Tauri

I definitely don't wanna live in a complex with any of you guys. You'd all want to murder me, apparently.

Glitched_Out and SoulaCola like this.
  13. Schwimmwagen

Schwimmwagen Active Member

If any of the above happened, rape would become so uncontrollable it would no longer be considered a crime under law.

14. Symlus

Symlus Sophisticated Snake

No. I would visit. It would be like a trip to the insane asylum- I would enjoy talking to the people within, but I would never stay there.

15. Fox_720B

Fox_720B Has left FAF, at least for now

I wouldn't want to live in a furry commune or anything like that, because I feel the risk of it becoming cultist or insulated from society would be too great. As for an entire planet or galaxy of furries...that depends. Are we talking about a scenario where you are your fursona and living amongst other anthros? If that were the case, a planet full of anthros wouldn't be all that bad, as it's just an alternate-universe scenario based on humans being anthros instead. But a planet full of human beings who identify as furries..well..again that depends. Furries are a diverse group and if everyone in the world had only one thing in common it would still be a very diverse world.

So in a nutshell, I feel that a commune or city of furs is more unnatural than an entire planet that likes the idea of anthropomorphic animals...or ARE anthro animals.

16. Xolani

Xolani Member

I imagine a furry "commune" going all cult like when everyone starts sucking a "popufur"'s dick.

I'd love to watch Waco Mk2 on the news though, especially if they start dragging people out in handcuffs while they're wearing murrsuits. It would be my BBC News 24 wet dream.

17. septango

septango ᴓᴥᴓ

lol, I find the "I dont wanna be in a cult" posts funny, you already are its called furries

also detroit is NOWHERE as bad as people think, saganaw is waaay worse

18. Ozriel

As many as you can carry.

19. Saga

Saga absolutely disgusting

20. Ozriel

I don't think furries actively worship cock.

Unless you count "Oh god, deeper, faster, hurt me, oh yeah, fuck, hnnnnggggggggggghhhhhh, and huuunnnggghhh, and I want you inside me" a mantra for a cult.