Would you want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/etc

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ozriel, May 6, 2013.

?

Would you like to live in/on

1. A house with 2+ furry housemates

289 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. A whole apartment complex would be fun!

137 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. A whole town/city! It'll be like AC every day!

84 vote(s)
    10.2%
  4. Fuck towns, a state!

9 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. A country called Furtonia!

50 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. A planet full of furries!

50 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. A whole galaxy!

87 vote(s)
    10.6%
  8. No, furries are sick fucks and a cancer

22 vote(s)
    2.7%
  9. I'd hang myself first

46 vote(s)
    5.6%
  10. Disregard this, I suck cocks.

48 vote(s)
    5.8%
  1. Ricky

Ricky Well-Known Member

*changes to beaver mode* ... you have no idea ;3

/beaver

The doctor has told me I have nearly cavity-proof teeth.

That surprised me since I chipped the hell out of my inside molars biting down on my barbell by accident several times.

You can't tell without a dentist's mirror, since it's just the inside, but I was always afraid doing that would lead to them.

2. Zipline

Zipline Noodle Fish

I was going to pick state or country but then racism would be a major problem. Humans bombing or denying public services to non humans. Having everyone furry would be like a regular day but still much softer. Like in Zootopia. Then there is the problem of different species, some are larger (very much) and some are very tiny. So it would get troublesome concerning predators eating farm animals such as cows and mice? Is this murder? So many variables! I want to change my vote to country so that we can interbreed with humans in the area and slowly disperse out like an invasive species.

3. RocketExecutiveCypress

RocketExecutiveCypress Lord of All Plants(In training)

No. Straight up no any which way. I'm not even good talking or making friends online. Living anywhere with any kind of furry means me going to jail when I judo-throw them in response to a spontaneous hug.

4. Pistachio

Pistachio i liek swimimming

I don't know, I feel like it would be nice for the first week but then going to cons or meets would just lose their magic and it wouldn't be as fun. That, and the fact that there would just be SO much drama :V

5. RinkuTheRuffian

RinkuTheRuffian Punished "Venom" Rinku

I'd live in a universe or at least a planet. I don't care if there's war and shit, I wouldn't mind living in a kill or be killed world. However it would work, I didn't choose to live on this earth; being able to choose to replace humans with anthropomorphic animals is all the choice I'd need.

6. Elf-cat

Elf-cat I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!

I'd love to live in a apartment complex full of fursuiters, not just any furry... fursuiters. If I were in charge, all yiffing or sexual stuff would happen in apartment room 366 and the last one to leave the apartment after the session has to clean the place with bleach.
    Lesson: "If you're gonna yiff, you're gonna clean"

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  7. Sergei Nóhomo

Sergei Nóhomo Spicey Memes

Normal furries who are similar to me? Fuck yeah I wouldn't mind at all.

Furries that I've met in person? Maybe, but only to watch the drama unfold. Or goad them into reactions for my amusement. Otherwise I'd avoid them like the plague

8. Nemnth

Nemnth Nemnth Ferheart Dragon

I would probably only do the house with 2+ furries, anything more than that might get hectic. I've heard stories, from local fur meets, of loads of drama happening between people even when there is just 4 or 3 furries living together

9. VanessaVanGogh

VanessaVanGogh Just some Ninja Turtle trash.

I think it'd be tricky to make an apartment complex just for furries, but one with lots of furries would be pretty cool. :D

10. Helios276

Helios276 Guest

That not a great idea , unless the community that you do it in is open minded

11. lyar

lyar Its not the human race, its just the human race

Open minded? I don't think that's the word for it. Crazy I think is more appropriate alot of people stray away from sexual stuff and by alot I mean the majority. There are even furries who don't like yiff stuff. I feel when it comes to the masses, sex or sexual content is in the gray area where its in a state in which its kinda bad to talk about but its clearly there.

Anyway I chose apartment complex because I just want a handful of those wacky furry people. If everyone was a furry it wouldn't be special and that would ruin it.

12. Maria Medina

Maria Medina New Member

More like furfag hunting ground.

13. Broken_Memory

Broken_Memory New Member

did you make an account for the sole purpose of making a hateful comment? bravo.

14. JAK3ST3RB

JAK3ST3RB Member

Only if i can be building maintenance, i like fixing stuff.

15. EmberCoal

EmberCoal New Member

I don't think this is about excluding, living in a furry environment doesn't mean you can't have non-furry friends living in the next city or next apartment block. I'd just think it'd be a neat experience. Or maybe (sorry if I'm ingorant I'm new to this) there could be like a furry camp or something where you spend a weekend/week/summer with furries. That's be dope.

16. ParkerC

ParkerC Guest

Living in a furry town or city would be great! I'd have a ton of fun hanging out with others like me. :3

17. Sergei Nóhomo

I don't think you understand how that shit would play out

Oh how I wish I could be as naive as you

Yakamaru and Very Hairy Larry like this.
  18. Besharia

Besharia Member

I could totally dig an entire galaxy of furries. Though is it limited to just furries or can we throw in monster girls from anime as well?

Also hello everybody. :D I didn't know whether to do a Hi thread or just add it to my first post so here goes.

19. Vfox

Vfox Old Fox

So is this referring to furries as in animal folks or furries as in people in the furry fandom? o_O

20. Sergei Nóhomo

Obviously furries as in the people ya pleb

Plenty of drama to laugh at so it'd be worth it

Yakamaru and RandomNinja11 like this.
  21. CJohn15

CJohn15 New Member

For me it would depend on the world parameters. As a human, I'd be leery... I assume that an IRL furry town/country whatever would have as many bigots as in real life, I'd try to find a chill area where there aren't as many racist characters. Generally speaking, yes I would though. If I was an actual furry, hell to the yes.

22. Sergei Nóhomo

The town would smell of shame and thirst

23. FelisFloof

FelisFloof Member

I feel like if you're careful with your roommates, assuming they're all furries right? You cast a wide net but only take two or three furry roommates in a house you're all renting, it would be the same as some band renting a house together or any other thing. Not like a commune but just you live together and you know you accept each other's quirks etc it would be pretty good. At least that is my thoughts.

Anything other than that, I believe would end up weird or dangerous. You could forget you're actually human, you could end up choosing to isolate yourselves if it was like a "furry haven house" or something. Somebody who has done a tiny bit of research and saw what they thought they needed to see and decided not to do any more research and to hate furries may find the place and go on a killing spree, or you could have something similar to a WBC picket in front of it, further trashing the furry subculture/fandom/whatever you wanna call it.... I don't know... but if it's made to be a big deal, it WILL be, and it won't be pretty because people go into mob mode toooo easily.

24. swooz

swooz Guest

Wheeet?

25. Tetrachroma

Tetrachroma Cheers to the deers

This post's wording seems rather vague to me. When you say "furry", are you referring to anthros, or people who have an affinity for anthros?