Would you want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/etc

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ozriel, May 6, 2013.

?

Would you like to live in/on

1. A house with 2+ furry housemates

269 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. A whole apartment complex would be fun!

128 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. A whole town/city! It'll be like AC every day!

83 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. Fuck towns, a state!

8 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. A country called Furtonia!

48 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. A planet full of furries!

44 vote(s)
    5.7%
  7. A whole galaxy!

78 vote(s)
    10.2%
  8. No, furries are sick fucks and a cancer

19 vote(s)
    2.5%
  9. I'd hang myself first

44 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. Disregard this, I suck cocks.

45 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. EmberCoal

EmberCoal New Member

I don't think this is about excluding, living in a furry environment doesn't mean you can't have non-furry friends living in the next city or next apartment block. I'd just think it'd be a neat experience. Or maybe (sorry if I'm ingorant I'm new to this) there could be like a furry camp or something where you spend a weekend/week/summer with furries. That's be dope.

2. ParkerC

ParkerC Guest

Living in a furry town or city would be great! I'd have a ton of fun hanging out with others like me. :3

3. Sergei Nóhomo

Sergei Nóhomo Spicey Memes

I don't think you understand how that shit would play out

Oh how I wish I could be as naive as you

Yakamaru and Very Hairy Larry like this.
  4. Besharia

Besharia Member

I could totally dig an entire galaxy of furries. Though is it limited to just furries or can we throw in monster girls from anime as well?

Also hello everybody. :D I didn't know whether to do a Hi thread or just add it to my first post so here goes.

5. Vfox

Vfox Old Fox

So is this referring to furries as in animal folks or furries as in people in the furry fandom? o_O

6. Sergei Nóhomo

Obviously furries as in the people ya pleb

Plenty of drama to laugh at so it'd be worth it

Yakamaru and RandomNinja11 like this.
  7. CJohn15

CJohn15 New Member

For me it would depend on the world parameters. As a human, I'd be leery... I assume that an IRL furry town/country whatever would have as many bigots as in real life, I'd try to find a chill area where there aren't as many racist characters. Generally speaking, yes I would though. If I was an actual furry, hell to the yes.

8. Sergei Nóhomo

The town would smell of shame and thirst

9. FelisFloof

FelisFloof Member

I feel like if you're careful with your roommates, assuming they're all furries right? You cast a wide net but only take two or three furry roommates in a house you're all renting, it would be the same as some band renting a house together or any other thing. Not like a commune but just you live together and you know you accept each other's quirks etc it would be pretty good. At least that is my thoughts.

Anything other than that, I believe would end up weird or dangerous. You could forget you're actually human, you could end up choosing to isolate yourselves if it was like a "furry haven house" or something. Somebody who has done a tiny bit of research and saw what they thought they needed to see and decided not to do any more research and to hate furries may find the place and go on a killing spree, or you could have something similar to a WBC picket in front of it, further trashing the furry subculture/fandom/whatever you wanna call it.... I don't know... but if it's made to be a big deal, it WILL be, and it won't be pretty because people go into mob mode toooo easily.

10. swooz

swooz Guest

Wheeet?

11. Tetrachroma

Tetrachroma Cheers to the deers

This post's wording seems rather vague to me. When you say "furry", are you referring to anthros, or people who have an affinity for anthros?

12. Jukumari

Jukumari A rambunctious ram

Personally, I wouldn't mind it as long as I didn't live near the loudest or ones that throw parties or have to vacuum at noon.

13. MEDS

MEDS Non-medicinal Foxicorn

So this is going to happen for me next year...

14. SouthTexasSammy

SouthTexasSammy The guy with pie.

Well I think it would be kind of cool if it was a town, or a city. Now if it was a city full of people in fursuits, then I would open a dry cleaners the specializes in dry cleaning fursuits, and alterations of said suits for when people gain/loss weight, or if some one grows taller/broader.

15. Prometheus_Fox

Prometheus_Fox Fire Thief

Furries don't have a standard of ethics because furrydom doesn't contain any.

This means I'd have to know more about the person (people) in charge.

If their ethics and mannerisms matched decent enough, I'd have little issue being around them, furry or not.

I suppose having an interest in common would be helpful.

16. Heebjeeb

Heebjeeb Edgemarquis

i've always wanted a culturally acceptable reason to lock myself indoors and never come out again

17. LBCicedragon

LBCicedragon A doctor a day keeps the apple away

For me,maybe the more,the better.I mean.....there would be more unpredictable surprises

18. Blinky

Blinky General Ferret Nuisance

Having someone who can sort of relate to me in one way while living with me would be nice, but anything like a whole town's just a no.

19. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Why? Insanes are cool , had a stay with em<3
    Hum, i think in fact a world o furries would at least help me lose my shyness :v

20. MaryGrimsley

MaryGrimsley New Member

Great post and nice to make good documents also