Would you want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/etc

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ozriel, May 6, 2013.

?

Would you like to live in/on

1. A house with 2+ furry housemates

286 vote(s)
    35.4%
  2. A whole apartment complex would be fun!

134 vote(s)
    16.6%
  3. A whole town/city! It'll be like AC every day!

84 vote(s)
    10.4%
  4. Fuck towns, a state!

8 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. A country called Furtonia!

48 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. A planet full of furries!

49 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. A whole galaxy!

84 vote(s)
    10.4%
  8. No, furries are sick fucks and a cancer

21 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. I'd hang myself first

46 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. Disregard this, I suck cocks.

47 vote(s)
    5.8%
  1. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

and if it were opposite? THat all humans in world were anthros?
    THen the scientists sure would research how we can turn back to humans lol :D

2. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

Sure I'd love to see a whole galaxy.
    Sometimes humans are bad. And furries always seem nicer in a sense of morality.

It'd be nice to have a getaway

3. BlackandWhiteDragon

BlackandWhiteDragon New Member

Maybe some roomates, as it would help with rent costs, but I also am at times painfully introverted and socially awkward, so eh *shrugs*

4. TheFeralWolfSniper

TheFeralWolfSniper Deny defiance

That is correct, but there is a small chance that the polarized differences between each individual, such as species, must lead some of them to dissolve the boundaries of racism. Why? Because embracing racism would be inferior, especially when everyone is a different species.
    And....
    There's also a chance there could be twice as many civil wars, resource depletion cases, hate crimes, and genocide events. Oh well... turns out, the world can't be perfect, animal or human.

5. TheFeralWolfSniper

*Stuffs fursuit with 9mm handguns*
    Thanks for the advice! XD

Okami_No_Heishi likes this.
  6. TheFeralWolfSniper

The main question here is... who is the majority? In most cases, the majority can control trends, ideals, and stereotypes. If the furry population rose to the city levels or state levels, furries must start to become accepted due to the large population. Planets, star systems, are obviously good if you want to be accepted entirely into the fandom, but the question of, will everyone get fetish-ified or cult-ified...the answer is no. Sadly, some people may do so anyway. There is always an awkward or uncomfortable balance to things.

Okami_No_Heishi likes this.
  7. Badger94

Badger94 I am the world's forgotten boy

Fu
    Furry life out there *-*
    (MIND BLOWN)

8. Iriastar

Iriastar Rawr.

A whole galaxy is a huge stretch given how unlikely I am to see everything in there, but I'm all for it. Bring all the sexy anthros, yeah baby.
    As for furry HUMANS, I'm fine with something smaller like a state. It'd be real awkward otherwise...

9. Alex K

Alex K Guest

I live with my cat and he's fine to keep around.

10. puppyresidue

puppyresidue New Member

Roomies, definitely. I knew a big household full of them in a city I lived in for a while, it was cool. Very open household, they loved to play games together and make stuff. They were really open minded and didn't like to hide things from each other, it was refreshing. I would totally have lived with them if offered, to be honest.

My partners are low-key furries so I guess I already have that. But I'd definitely dig having a bigger family that all shares the interest and can contribute to con funds and stuff. The idea of living with several people appeals to me in general, but add furry and you have a cozy open-minded household. A+.

11. Yakamaru

Yakamaru The Huggable Cactus!

Physical aspects are irrelevant. We'd still treat each other like complete shit.

OT: I wouldn't mind two housemates, but that's it. I can only take that much cringe.

12. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

"I can only take that much cringe"
    Says the furry

Generally, humans are naturally selfish and deceiving creatures. But that's not the case for a LOT of real life animals. Some colonies of animals live in harmony together.

Honestly people online generally tend to be nicer than offline.

13. Yakamaru

Yakamaru The Huggable Cactus!

So I can't acknowledge and be disgusted by there being cringy as fuck aspects of certain groups if I consider myself to belong to such groups? That makes no sense.
    Being selfish, prone to jealousy, hatred, etc, are not a phenomena exclusive to humans. These are basic emotions that any creature can feel.

Would love to see examples of "Some colonies of animals live in harmony together". This isn't Zootopia.

Having our level if not higher level of intellect will require you also being able to feel the wide range of emotions and feelings we humans have. Meaning, for the most part, nothing changes apart from our outside looks.
    Completely depends on you, mate. Which individuals/groups you interact with.

And what you say/do.

14. XXMLGNOSCOPERXX

XXMLGNOSCOPERXX Local Memer

Nah

Memers on the overhand

15. Martin2W

Martin2W Tombstone The Huggable Sergal

Would say It would be nice perhaps.

16. Caukoumouaudge

Caukoumouaudge New Member

Why is this stickyed? I'm just curious.

Is someone really trying to get a city, state,
    house or whatever built for Furrries?

This just seems like a really weird thing to
    have stickyed.

17. Bluey Grifter

Bluey Grifter Member

Think I'm done with the human side of 'me'. Well, maybe keep it 50/50. I do like the idea of a city full of like minded furries. From what I know so far - furries are way more fun in their outlook, and that shows somewhat!

18. JM10

JM10 Generic Husky #278

Hey, is there anyone here in the French Quarter of New Orleans? I'd love to meet a fellow fur. :p

19. sbm1990

sbm1990 Folf Guitarist

Um.....does a bear shit in the woods?

20. Akelza

Akelza Guest

First order of business is to find them near me.