Would you want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/etc

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ozriel, May 6, 2013.

?

Would you like to live in/on

1. A house with 2+ furry housemates

286 vote(s)
    35.4%
  2. A whole apartment complex would be fun!

134 vote(s)
    16.6%
  3. A whole town/city! It'll be like AC every day!

84 vote(s)
    10.4%
  4. Fuck towns, a state!

8 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. A country called Furtonia!

48 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. A planet full of furries!

49 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. A whole galaxy!

84 vote(s)
    10.4%
  8. No, furries are sick fucks and a cancer

21 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. I'd hang myself first

46 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. Disregard this, I suck cocks.

47 vote(s)
    5.8%
  1. SoushieChan

SoushieChan New Member

I would like to live in a house with other furries if they are like minded and keept their parts in their pants. I would actually love to live on a furry planet if its only like Zootopia.

Zaddict16 likes this.
  2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

I'd hang myself first.

lajm likes this.
  3. Kit H. Ruppell

Kit H. Ruppell Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

I already live with six other furries.

4. lajm

lajm family guy funny moments

other furries that aren't me or aren't cool dudes who dig some real specific stuff kind of scare me so I'd hang myself if i loved in a town with a shitload of funny-colored fursuits or something so idk??

5. guy

guy Not a fursuit

The alluring thing about furry is the innocent spirit reflected in their eyes. So, are the anthros uncorrupted by our world? By their world? Are they somehow "Better" than we are? If no, why would I want to live with them? The hair/fur probably gets everywhere honestly. And if they're just a bunch of jerks like people can be, they have large, vicious teeth, claws, etc. Unbless they are in life the perfect ideal represented in furry art, I may not want to live with them.

If they are, however, kind, decent, beautiful, tender hearted, vulnerable, loving, caring, nurturing, then yes, by all means, I would like to find a woman who loves me, and move to the remote lands of Alaska, and live with her out there, in the wilderness.

Open_Mind and Augmented Husky like this.
  6. Coryn Asur

Coryn Asur Clips through the door

No?? I already refuse to go to any furry conventions so I don't want to even imagine how it'd be to live with furries. They can stay in their natural habitats and I'll gladly stay in mine.

7. Bam_Bams

Bam_Bams Fur-real!

This
    would
    be
    chaos

8. Augmented Husky

Augmented Husky Mind currently uploaded

A house of the closest besties who like furry stuff or who are furry definitely sounds like a neat idea honestly. The style and aesthetic that basically pops more would be wonderful. Other than maybe shedding it doesn't seem like a whole lot over all changes to a large degree.....at most maybe a few life style changes to fit being anthomorfic....it's fun to imagine ^_^

Anything beyond that is a little scary tbh....furry strangers arnt so appealing sometimes...I guess I'm not that trusting in all honesty for that to happen

9. Inkblooded

Inkblooded Member

Most of my closest friends have fursonas and are interested in anthro art... but I would not want to live in a place with random, general furries. It wouldn't turn out well.
    I'm not really the social type anyway. I prefer to live isolated.

10. Gaitsu

Gaitsu Active Member

I'm going to say yes...but no.

Just like Normies, Furrys are all diverse, each having their own personality. If you can think of a normie who you don't like, there is sure to be a furry just like that person.
    Yes, I'd love to live in a home/appartment/planet/galaxy that has furry species, but I don't delude myself that it would be any better than walking into a big city....or a zoo....

11. evilmeep

evilmeep New Member

Sounds like an unsustainable life.

12. Yakamaru

Yakamaru The Huggable Cactus!

I want to change my vote, but I can't.