You would live in a world of furries?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RuffusTheLynx, Nov 4, 2017.

?

You would live in a world of furries?

This poll will close on Feb 4, 2101 at 10:13 PM.
  1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Maybe

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  4. NEVER

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. RuffusTheLynx

RuffusTheLynx Pff... just a casual lynx...

If i give you the option to live in a world only of furries... you would take it?

2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Nope.

Ginza likes this.
  3. Ginza

Ginza Unironically Ironic

Never, absolutely never

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Yakamaru likes this.
  4. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

I'd sooner kill myself.

Ginza and Yakamaru like this.
  5. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Hellllllllllz yeah!

RuffusTheLynx likes this.
  6. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

Lol so funny how many furries say no.... Like why not

7. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Well-Known Member

My 'sona happens to be an old wandering warrior direwolf, so sure. Less carnivorous species may hesitate... lol

8. Scales42

Scales42 MLG Snake

Nope, not gonna happen :D

Ginza and Yakamaru like this.
  9. Brooks Dotson

Brooks Dotson New Member

Without a doubt, most certainly, that'd probably be a paradise for me :)

10. Ginza

Ginza Unironically Ironic

Because furries are honestly the most dysfunctional group I've ever been part of. It's rare to find a furry that has common sense and social skills. A whole world of such dysfunction, I wouldn't be able to make it..

11. Zerohi

Zerohi ERROR TITLE UNAVAILABLE

Ugh why not , It would be interesting at the least

12. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

V What Ginza said. A decent amount of Furries are quite frankly, completely dysfunctional.
    This fandom have a decent amount of people who quite frankly lack common sense and/or an understanding of reality. Some I've seen COMPLETELY lack any connection with reality, not to mention completely lack a moral/ethical compass. Somnium, anyone? Pretty sure a decent amount of people know who I am talking about.

This fandom looks like it's gathering a lot of social rejects to gather them all in one place. There's a lot of reasons the fandom's got a bad rep, and one of them is because of these dysfunctional people.

13. LoneWolfy

LoneWolfy is Emotional

I went on a blind date with 3 furries already. They all were unpleasant to be around, boring, even smelled bad. But that's fine, I rarely find anyone even remotely compatible. So maybe. It doesn't matter what others like, just leave me alone, go away.

14. Simo

Simo Skunk

Definitely, especially fur-suited ones!

Oh, I would love an entirely fur-suited world, now that I think of it...much brighter, fuzzier, and more fun.

*adds this to my list of things to impose on humankind when I become all powerful ruler, boss and beloved leader*

15. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

Depends on the temperature of the planet.

16. Crimcyan

Crimcyan Another fucking wolf

OH OH OH das me! I'm the one labled as a distraction that the work place needs to have talks about me all the time:D

I wouldn't live in world of furries I already see enough werid shit as it is in public, some people already wear partial suits in the malls near me and it just too much...

17. Sarachaga

Sarachaga You gain Brouzouf

Ehhh maybe not.

18. Foenixblood

Foenixblood 75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun

When you say a world of only furries, do you mean a world of only anthropomorphic animals like zootopia, or all people being furries.

If the first one, than hell yes, the other one I'm not too sure about

Ayespacecake and Open_Mind like this.
  19. RuffusTheLynx

I think the first because... you know... eat animals? lol.

20. RuffusTheLynx

Lol... that's weird xd

Crimcyan likes this.
  21. Starbeak

Starbeak Sent from Space, resides on Earth.

:)

On the plus side of that "living among furries" thing, I wouldn't have to hide my phone / computer wallpaper, or worry about any questions regarding "Why are 2 animals doing THAT to each other", etc lol ;)

Downside would be personalities. We would still be the same as we are now only we are truly being open about being a furry without worry of judgement or fursecution of claiming to be a furry.

Edited: Reason for downside: Some humans regardless of hobbies have a dark side and not every human is law biding. We can still have some "bad eggs" in a world of furries, if not that then maybe we will have hostile or eratic ones.

:)

Foenixblood and Open_Mind like this.
  22. dogryme6

dogryme6 Destructive Faffer

Depends on if I am my fursona and everyone else is their fursona in that world. If yes to both, then yes. If no to either, then no.

Inaccuracy: Many commenters saying No. Not many No votes. Confusion?
    Realization: NEVER votes are pretty much the same thing but more extreme.

23. Filter

Filter Active Member

Sure, but only if there isn't any vore. No sapient animals should kill other sapient animals for food.

Also, no monarchies or other totalitarian forms of government. Sorry, Lions. You don't get to be king. I didn't vote for you.

Open_Mind likes this.
  24. dogryme6

dogryme6 Destructive Faffer

I think I want those conditions too...

25. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Not if the Fandom is anything to go by. It'd be too dysfunctional to self-govern as a viable society.

Yakamaru likes this.