You would live in a world of furries?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RuffusTheLynx, Nov 4, 2017.

?

You would live in a world of furries?

This poll will close on Feb 4, 2101 at 10:13 PM.
  1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Maybe

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  4. NEVER

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. sharprealmcomics

sharprealmcomics https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sharprealmcomics/

Im going to one day do somthing cool im going to map out the world of furrys using the comics/ type stuff we have now we dont have mutch but i think id be cool ^^

2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru 100% Weaponized Autism

Seeing as a decent amount of Furries have ZERO knowledge let alone understanding of economics and the very notion of free thought, not to mention an allergy to different political opinions? No. It would be Venezuela on a global scale.

Though I wonder what kind of gulag Furries would be able to cook up. Wonder if they are worse than the Communist ones..

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  3. Rakiya

Rakiya New Member

I'm going to admit, I initially thought this thread was about living in a world full of furry anthromorphs.
    Needless to say, I'd love to visit a world like that... but I'd probably fall one step short of wanting to live there without having experienced it first hand for an extended period of time.

If we're talking more about human being's associating as furries... I don't think it'd make a whole lot of difference in all honesty.
    'Furries' aren't any more inept or dysfunctional than a lot of social minorities. Remember the age of when liking certain things meant you were a middle aged man living in your mother's basement?
    Minorities just tend to attract the outlying oddballs. My personal experiences are with roleplayers, gamers, LGBT+ advocacy groups, (the average guy/gal is fine though, just not the community), etcetc have pretty much yielded similar results.

4. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Sounds fun

5. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

I'm so disappointed with this world lately, sure, why not live in a world with a plurality of sentient civilized beasts and birds, assuming it's not some total dystopia. Some might argue we already are, in some spiritual sense. *flicks tail*