younger furs?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AcinFox, Mar 14, 2017.

1. AcinFox

AcinFox New Member

i was wondering if there where any younger furs out there (age 13) im 13 and have no friends to do anything with, everyone i meet sounds like there alot older and im to scared to talk to anyone, realy im just looking for a friend

Dewclaw Silvertail likes this.
  2. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Incredibly Customized Title

No need to be scared, buddy. Lots of great people here!

3. AcinFox

AcinFox New Member

i know theres no reason to be scared, i just am for some reason, i don't know how to explain it

4. Simo

Simo Skunk

Sure, I'll bet you'll find some furs around your age, here; it's more and more common for people to take an interest in the fandom early...plus, this way, you have that many more years to enjoy things. I've not been as active as I was here, but I know I did see some furs joining, around the same age. There's lots of friendly furs here and in the fandom; just use your common sense, if anything feels creepy/scary and have fun with exploring whatever interests you might have. Me, I became a furry later than most (after college), but I wish I'd started sooner! Ah, well, can't reverse time. Have fun with things, and be yourself, and you'll cross paths with more people than ya might think...I found the main thing, was to be outgoing, and keep trying, in terms of meeting friends.

5. Kipekee Reddington

Kipekee Reddington All American Flying Foxdog

Hi there!
    I'm a fur and I'm around your age. There's plenty of other younger furs here, I'm sure! No need to be lonely ^^

Dewclaw Silvertail likes this.
  6. Hello, I am 14 and I wouldn't mind making a friend, and I was also scared a lot when I first came on the site because I was younger, but no one has really said anything or cared, so you should be fine if you are worried about people being mean and unwelcoming.

7. AcinFox

AcinFox New Member

im not worried about people being mean, im just scared to talk to people, on a discord server i know the people but again, im to scared to speak to them

8. lyar

lyar Its not the human race, its just the human race

That doesn't sound like an issue of age. I can understand the feeling I also find myself fearful, in a sense, to socialize on the internet.

9. Ketren

Ketren Member

We're friendly folk here and don't bite. If anyone does, report them immediately. ;-)

10. Dewclaw Silvertail

Dewclaw Silvertail Alpha of RiSk Gaming (PS4)

Hello there, I am within your age group, I myself am 15 and obviously am a fur (if not I wouldn't be on here lol) idk if that is within your age you had in mind

11. Snowfurry360

Snowfurry360 The out-of-this-world kinda gal

Hi! Ima 13 fur ;)

12. rockfur1109

rockfur1109 New Member

Hi, I'm 15.

13. Fishsticks03

Fishsticks03 New Member

I'm around this age, and I have a friend who got me into this who's also around this age

:)