Commission (Selling): YOUR Fursona as a Figurine - Custom Figurine Repaints

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by silveredgreen, Jul 14, 2017.

1. silveredgreen

silveredgreen Determined Dragon

I recently repainted a house cat figurine to look like my cat, and since i enjoyed it so much i've decided that i'd like to open up a few experimental commission slots for figurine repaints of some fursonas. These are being offered at a lower price than what i'd normally think to charge since they're experimental. I'll be getting more used to painting the figurines, figuring out a suitable standard price, obtaining a few more examples and determining the time it takes me to complete each order.

[​IMG]

This is the first example, the one i made of my IRL cat. Finished orders will have a photoshoot and will be displayed in a collage like this one, but with a bit of text containing the character's name and species similar to a fursuit photoshoot collage. I also need to learn to crop my images better, sorry about that.

I'm opening three experimental slots, once those are filled i'll begin charging a fuller price for these. I'm not creating custom parts for them, these will be simple repaints so your character MUST fit the design of the figurine.

Because of this limitation i'll be restricting orders to figurines of real life animals, canine, feline and equine preferred.

-
    -
    -

The base price is $20, but this number is subject to change depending on how much i actually need. This cost covers the price of shipping and provides the money needed to buy supplies to make your order. All figurines are made to order, so i will require this up front.

As for markings, i'll normally determine the added charge based on the complexity of each individual character. You'd need to request a quote to get a price, but since these are experimental i'm setting added costs to $5 for simple markings (basic stripes and spots, single color and dual-color, etc) and $10 for complex markings (tribal style patterns, tattoos, other detailed designs).

If you're interested, you can message me here or email me at irigreens@gmail.com

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. silveredgreen

3. silveredgreen

4. silveredgreen

5. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

This might be somewhat confusing to people since it mentions the fursonas need to be the same shape as the figurines you have but doesn't say what figure options are available. Also If mentioned $20 base but then mentions + 5 for "basic stripes and spots, single color and dual-color, etc" so what is included in the $20 base? Answering these things may help people understand better what's being offered. Also good job with the cat. I like the eyes.

6. silveredgreen

Oh ok, thank you for the advice! This is my first time actually offering something other than standard traditional or digital art so i appreciate the help greatly. And thanks, i think he turned out well for a first time.

KiokuChan likes this.
  7. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

No problem : )

8. silveredgreen

9. silveredgreen