Your OC's Species?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by FluffyShutterbug, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

Wasnt a choice per se. Family called me "Otter". It most instantly stuck because show many Otterlike attributes. Later found out about and did choose Sergal. According to the word on them they match well too. Southern Sergal specifically. Physically actually built rather like a Southern Sergal. SO! Ottergal, really.

2. mox7

mox7 New Member

Main one's a cow, because I like cows. I don't really relate to carnivorous creatures.

I also have a Basking Shark character:
    [​IMG]
    Dopey large fish that are a lot like whales.

Finally a Greater-Sage Grouse, because I find the males peculiar, and a feral black bear I rarely use. My friends tell me I'm grumpy like a bear so it spiraled from there. Like I said above, I don't relate that much with carnivores, though I do like black bears.

3. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

I used to be called a 'ham' all the time. I'm glad it didn't stick, otherwise I'd be a pig named after its own cut of flesh.

4. KageSakuraclown

KageSakuraclown Active Member

mine is a red panda I just like how they act and they cute

5. ToddTheMutt

ToddTheMutt The Mutt

To be honest, my character does not have a set species. Mutt is like his name, a mutt. In the very beginning he was supposed to be a dog + fox mix of some sort, but he ended up just being his own thing. He has the basic canine body, with a very abnormally long tail (this was made for fursuit purposes, I want to be able to hug and snuggle dat tail) and long fennec like ears, though one is floppy and for that reason I guess he ended up qualifying as a mutt. Size-wise I guess he would be around the size of a silver fox, so a medium sized creature. And, to add in with all of that, he has very dark grey coloured scleras and a pair of tiny wings that are really totally useless.

I guess my choice for a canine character was related to drawing style, plus, I have always adored foxes and those long snout canines, like wolves, Collies, Borzois, jackals and the alike ^^ That and long fluffy ears.

Zenoth likes this.
  6. Pachi-owo

Pachi-owo New Member

My fursona is a brown raccoon with a little of red panda. owoU

I choose a raccoon because is a animal cute, funny, intelligent and adaptable.

7. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Vulpine Photographer

Interesting. Red pandas look sorta like red raccoons. :3

8. I'm a big fan of BeastCub. I don't remember the bird, but she offered a artistic liberty fursuit of a wolf with the markings of a bird. I really liked that idea, and I was like "I wonder what a cat would look like with the markings of an Oreole..." So I doodled it, and fell in love. :3 That doodle is now my fursona.

9. B-Ghez

B-Ghez call me "Aaron The Icebear"

My fursona is Polar bear
    cause you know I like WBB's Ice bear to be honest i'm actually student of culinary art, just like ice bear he is great chef and skillfull, even thou im not that skillfull

10. FatPandaLuke

FatPandaLuke New Member

My sona, if you can't tell already is a Panda, I chose a Panda because they very closely represent me and felt like I could easily put myself into him!

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  11. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Vulpine Photographer

Kewl! I think I said this in the initial thread post, but I chose foxes because I <3 them so much!

12. xofrats

xofrats The cat said what?

My fursona is a ring-tailed cat.
    It have all the trait I image I would have: Small, big ears, brown colours, a tail with rings.

13. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Stupid batto

Batto. Not pipistrelle, ironically enough.

14. Alstren

Alstren New Member

A wingless raven similar in appearance to a kenku from D&D.

Fun fact the mech in my avatar is also called a raven.

15. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

D&D bronze dragon.

Inquisitive and fascinated by warfare, among other traits.

16. juiceboxbunny

juiceboxbunny Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur

Holland lop bunny.
    Why? Because they are everything i wish i could be. Small and adorable. Not big and clunky like me. ;_;

17. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

"clunky"

That sounds like... robot speak.

We've found an imposter!

juiceboxbunny likes this.
  18. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

19. juiceboxbunny

juiceboxbunny Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur

Oh no! I've been found out. :p

20. Sergei Sóhomo