Your oddly satisfying moment?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GreenZone, Jul 29, 2017.

1. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

i had one just before everyones going on about the new Tesla but i pointed out that it would not be legal in most countries because they decided to just put a HUD on the windshield instead of an actual speedometer which is not road worthy in at least several countries i know of

i was banned from their facebook page within 5 minutes for some reason i found that oddly satisfying because someone at Telsa is now probably thinking "oh fuck..."

Alstren and Yakamaru like this.
  2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

I predicted that Twatter would stop growing. And boom, here we fucking are. Won't be long until it starts going in the opposite direction.

3. GreenZone

i always thought twitter was the most douchbaggy obnoxious thing any way its kind of saying "i think i'm so important that i need to tweet everything i do"

Shane McNair, Junkerfox and Yakamaru like this.
  4. Bam_Bams

Bam_Bams Fur-real!

Having the first hot shower after three weeks camping in Tanzania.
    So good
    So clean....

Yakamaru likes this.
  5. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Certain people getting what they deserve... >:3

Yakamaru likes this.
  6. Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog

The moment the tazer is deployed after repeated warnings...

7. Junkerfox

Junkerfox Slowly backing away from this fandom

Amen

8. Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog

Just tweeted your reply. Lol.

9. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

I have satisfying moments all the time, but those moments usually come in the form of self-pleasure.

Junkerfox and Sgt. Kai like this.
  10. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Breaking apart disposable chopsticks evenly with no splinters. it actually makes lunch taste a leeeeeeettle bit better.

GreenZone likes this.
  11. Cynotex

Cynotex Gilnean

Downloads finishing... Best feeling ever.

Ravofox and Bam_Bams like this.
  12. Bam_Bams

Bam_Bams Fur-real!

Flattery will get you everywhere!

13. SveltColt

SveltColt NANI?!?

Getting Something that you really want and paid alot for it even how useless it is.

14. Ravofox

Ravofox And a few other fursonas as well

Watching a mosquito bite grow (not so much the itching, though scratching it is certainly satisfying)

15. GreenZone

awww man i have a military arrest story but its probably actually too brutal for the forums

moral of the story is if you drive along a road and there's a ton of signs saying "Military training in progress do not use this road" probably not best to keeping driving for another 2km down said road

also not a good idea to honk your horn and rev while we're screaming at you to turn the engine off and throw the keys out the window

also not a good idea to accuse us of sexual assault when half of us had go pros

Sgt. Kai likes this.
  16. Mr. Fox

I just had another satisfying moment, beating someone at an argument. Yeah, take that.

Dongding likes this.
  17. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Lol yeah man.

18. Mr. Fox

Muh e-peen! :v

19. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Big. Like. Tree.

20. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Just thought of another one: Showing my driver's license or (outdated) military id.

i get the same response from everybody, no matter the reason i have to show it. if it's for government reasons, they're surprised i'm not Asian, but for everyone else like for drinks, medical or given at the dispensary, EVERYONE does a double-take and questions its authenticity. Everyone wants my last name and everyone questions my ethnicity.

in short, i'm a Japan born white dude with a native-American surname. The satisfaction comes from having proof because every other time i have to show it, it's all because of disbelief. Government workers don't trust my ethnicity and NOBODY trusts my surname. Really, with a name this cheesy, do you reeeeeeally think i'd be bragging about it?

My name is only "so damn cool" because it's not yours! You try growing up with it!

21. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Does your surname originate from the peoples of the Arithmetic indian tribe originating in Northern Alabama?

22. Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned Active Member

Cleaning a window and storm window so you can clearly see out of it for the first time in 20 or so years.

23. Kezi Avdiivka

Kezi Avdiivka Active Member

There's somthing oddly satisfying when the doctor write you a script for 60# Oxycodone 10-650

it's just a feeling of akljchbasdkcjavbsjkcuhasgvdjqwghvcqkudhb yessss

Ramjet556, Ravofox and Sgt. Kai like this.
  24. Mr. Fox

Another oddly satisfying moment is popping that really annoying zit. So good.

25. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Breakin' the law. Yeah.

Ramjet556 likes this.