Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

better than MLP forums you get banned for not having far left views or not even liking things like magic the gathering

Odly enough they get all triggered when you call them furries but furries seem to be more chill open mature and accepting than them

2. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

The trick to trolling MLP forums is to act like you don't have a favorite pony, never create an OC, and just never interact with ANYBODY. How do I know? I got bored one day, and created the longest lasting troll in my arsenal to date...

3. GreenZone

i had a friend who was complaining about them i didn't believe him until he showed me emails from the mods

they diplomatically worded "be like us or get out" (referring to not only viewpoints but the fact they all just play magic the gathering and seemingly had nothing interesting in their lives)

he called them out about censorship of more conservative views and like a cliche villain they said "you really think you're the first to complain about this? there have been many before you and they have all been shown the door so pull inline or we'll ban you"

4. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

TBH, the best response in a situation like that is to say "You wanna make more hardcore bronies? How you're handling my case is NOT it"
    (Says the furry who dates a pegasister, and is desperately trying not to become a brony...)

5. lupi900

lupi900 Active Member

Bronies are a joke, I've had one attack me at Terraria forums. Because i told her why bronies are not furries while egging on some kid calling me a furfag.

6. Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs Fighter of the Nightman

I think it is better to question than to receive ;P

7. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

It's just like a chatroom. Where you can chat, share videos, art, music, share your thoughts and just have fun.
    Haven't seen him either since he gave me the server. In all fairness, the amount of people acting like trolls have greatly deminished, at least on my server.

8. Fallowfox

Fallowfox T-Tauri

Reply restrictions?

9. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

If you talk a lot on the forums you get a reply restriction and are unable to post anything for a few hours. It made me leave the forums initially because I'm really chatty and was at one point stuck with a reply restriction that lasted over 8 hours.

10. GreenZone

what's the discord

11. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

I like coconut. It's an acquired taste, but I think it's amazing! :3

12. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

It kind of makes me glad that I'm more involved on SpaceBattles; there's a lot of activity there, though that's to be expected since it's a general sci-fi forum. There's also quite a number of fellow furs there as well.

13. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

I personally hate how politics are the only thing people ever talk about nowadays. You either have the whiney leftists that complain about "privilege", "bigotry", and "racism", or you have the whiney rightists that complain about "SJWs", "cucks", and "snowflakes". Neither of you are better than the other, so shut it. You also have the obnoxious tools who feel the need to express their political opinions on everything. Like, shut up. Nobody cares. Keep it to yourself because frankly, I don't want to hear it. I don't care if you're a liberal or a conservative, I don't care about what you think about Trump, I don't care about what you think about SJWs/Feminists/ANTIFA etc., and I definitely don't care about your political views. Keep that trash on /pol/ or Tumblr. Which ever you prefer.

14. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

i'm tired of people not helping each other
    its not hard to take a few minuets to carry an old person's groceries or help someone pick up what they've dropped
    you don't have to give everything, just give what you can
    a dollar
    a minuet
    a smile
    a compliment
    human beings are beautiful creatures, it starts a chain reaction of kindness

15. Liam The Red

Liam The Red "Dad" Fox

Chivalry is not dead . . .just getting hard to find.

HallowQueen likes this.
  16. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

I hate how we are destroying our planet....that people throw their trash on the floor...that most people live their lives without a care of the damage we are causing to this world...

Simo, AustinB and ACaracalFromWork like this.
  17. Fallowfox

Fallowfox T-Tauri

...wow; that's pretty lame.

18. GreenZone

so we have a thing here called ANZAC day where current serving and former serving members all wear suits and remember the fallen in their own way but public transport is free for solders/vets

so two others and i were on the train in our suit and medals heading into the city and we saw the ticket inspectors giving this old guy mid (80s to early 90s) a hard time because he didn't scan his train pass when getting on he was in a suit with medals and they were starting to grab his arm

we got up and walked over and said "is this guy giving you problems" and one of the ticket inspectors turned to us and said "yeah this old guy wont get off get him off" and we said "we weren't talking to you" then asked the old guy and he said in the most sad old man voice "they want me to get off..." the ticket inspectors said "why are you defending him" and my mate flipped the F out he just yelled "BECAUSE DIGGERS STICK TOGETHER C***!!!"

the ticket inspectors just said "ok ok Jesus..." and walked off the old sniffled a bit and thanked us not because we helped him but because we viewed him as one of us (old old ww2 vets think that because of how well trained soldiers are now we'd look down on them) and we were 3 hours late to what we were doing because we went with the old guy to the veterans club he was going to and bought him some beers and listened to his stories he was in the siege of Tobruk which at some point was 11,000 germans vs 1500 Australians but we still won so me personally i was honored to meet him

and then a while ago i was taking the bus and i got a free ride cause i waited for an elderly woman on (everyone else barged passed her) and lifted her walker on the bus i went to scan my pass but the driver just covered it and said "nah just get on mate"

Liam The Red, Jarren and Simo like this.
  19. FluffyShutterbug

Politics suck. I'll be happy if I never have to hear anything political for the rest of my life.

20. Liam The Red

Liam The Red "Dad" Fox

Unfortunately, Fluffy, with human civilization comes politics. They go hand in hand. Sad . . . but true.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  21. FluffyShutterbug

Welp, avoiding the news has seemed to do the trick, more or less.

Liam The Red likes this.
  22. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

It really is a matter of how you approach politics. I'm not fond of everything that politicians do to get into office and stay in power, but in many ways it's preferrable to being at the mercy of an aimlessly insatiable mob.

23. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

Cats are the most attractive animals. :3 :V

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  24. FluffyShutterbug

Naaaaaaaaah. Foxes are. :p

Liam The Red likes this.
  25. ACaracalFromWork

ACaracalFromWork Forgive, forget and live!

alright, Second at best :3

Liam The Red likes this.