Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

I remember that radio ad. It was in SA, I believe. But, yeah. I actually love listening to the talk radio stations the most, like Chatterbox 109 with Lazlow. It's pretty damn funny! Oh. And, the commercials are really good, too!

Ravofox likes this.
  2. FluffyShutterbug

Heh... George Carlin is my fave comedian! :3

3. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

If you don't like Jack Howitzer in Exploder, then you're a communist...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. Tezzy Fur

Tezzy Fur Active Member

Am I the only person in the world who thinks the Mona Lisa by Leonardo Di Vinci is overrated?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Simo likes this.
  5. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

I mean I give it props for the detail and composition taking into account the era, but it's eh.

6. Trashsona

Trashsona Well-Known Member

It has a pretty cool history and background as far as art goes. It was painted by one of the most famous people in history, it was owned people like by King Louis the XIV and Napoleon, there were several attempts to destroy the painting, and it was stolen by the guy who was supposed to make a glass casing for it resulting in a two year police hunt that made the front page of every newspaper around the world. The art itself is meh, but the story behind it is awesome. Also it features a really weird smile, like she's at a funeral but remembered a funny joke and is trying not to laugh.
    upload_2017-4-23_12-53-40.jpeg

7. Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned Active Member

It also doesn't help that you really can't get close to it unless you wait in a huge line. I think Madonna of the Rocks (also painted by da Vinci) is a lot more enjoyable just because you can look at it without being in a massive rush. It is also just across the hall from the room the 'Lisa is in as well.
    [​IMG]

8. Simo

Simo Skunk

People complain too much about the yiffy part of the fandom. And it's one of the most positive, fun feeling parts. I'm gonna get an "I'd rather be yiffing T'Shirt" :)

Lcs and Tezzy Fur like this.
  9. biscuitfister

biscuitfister Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?

Barqs Root beer is amazing

10. Simo

Simo Skunk

Vitamin water tastes like watered down Kool-Aid, yet, I buy it anyway.

Tezzy Fur likes this.
  11. FluffyShutterbug

Heh... Did you ever listen to an early ingame interview in GTA: SA between Jack Howitzer and Billy Dexter on "Entertaining America" on WCTR?

12. FluffyShutterbug

Yeah... It's sorta meh. And actually vaguely disturbing.... And why the hell doesn't she have eyebrows!?

13. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

I find most people don't realize they aren't smart. It helps to know that so you can consciously improve yourself.

14. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

Opinion: It's always better for a show to die while still good before it goes to shit.

Lcs, ChapterAquila92 and Tezzy Fur like this.
  15. Shane McNair

Lmfao, yeah, I remember that. Then Jack accidently shoots him in the head with a submachine gun, live on air, and then they get Lazlow to replace him. Good stuff...

Also, that bit from Vice City on VCPR, where Pastor Richards shoots Barry Stark, the crazy nudist guy:

Barry: "Look at me, I'm jumping up and down!"

Jan: "Oh my God, get back behind that divider, please! I'm married!"

Pastor Richards: "Hide yourself! I warn you, I'm armed and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Maurice Chavez: "Hey, Pastor Richards! Put that gun away, please, don't point at me!"

Pastor Richards: "No! I am the sole judge of truth and decency! Get back heathen, get back!"

Barry: "I love you all!"

Pastor Richards: "EVIL DOER! DIE DEVIL, DIE!!!"

*Gunshot*

Barry: "Agghh...ugghh!!!"

Maurice Chavez: "Dios Mio! You shot him! There's blood and pubic hair all over the studio!"

Lol. I have that memorized almost verbatim. I obsessively played the old GTAs all the freakin' time when I was younger. I can't believe Vice City is almost 15 years old now. Where did all that time go? I still remember when I got San Andreas, and how much I had anticipated that game's release. I haven't played that one in about 8 years now, unbelievably.

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  16. FluffyShutterbug

Poor Maurice Chavez, always getting complete loonies on his radio show! :D By the way, did you know that a few years later (canonically) that Barry Stark calls into Chatterbox 109 (in GTA III) and blabbers to Lazlow about his views on nudity?

17. Shane McNair

I actually don't remember that, but I haven't played GTA III in years. I do remember the guys talking about killer bees and the Australian-American war, and the lady talking about wanting to ban phones. Then there was the call with Tony Cipriani complaining about his mother and threatening to get Lazlow "intimately acquainted with what your brains look like". I always loved Lazlow's exasperation with always having freaks call into his show. The writers of that stuff were brilliant.

18. FluffyShutterbug

Did you know that Maria Latore calls in at a certain point, too, and talks about her relationship with the player of the game? Oh! And my favorite segment was Lazlow's interview with Reed Tucker. You know, that geek who talks with a lisp who's supposedly good at kung-fu?

19. biscuitfister

biscuitfister Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?

I fuckin hate waking ip before 8am. It fucking blows goat nipples and i aint having it

20. FluffyShutterbug

Saaaaaaame!!! :)