Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

Oh yeah, I remember that one, lol.

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  2. Shane McNair

Pffft....I only get one hour of sleep every night, what's holding you back?!?

3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

I don't believe most people are genuinely supportive on support forums because they actually care about a person. No, I believe they are only because it makes them feel better about themselves and look more important.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  4. Shane McNair

The bank robbery scene from Heat is the greatest shootout depicted in any film ever.

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  5. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

I find it borderline irritating how people get so worked up when the next iPhone is announced.

6. FluffyShutterbug

Speaking of action films, Ronin was such a bloody awesome film with spectacular shootouts and car chases, but nobody seems to remember it.

7. Shane McNair

My opinion on modern western medicine:

It has devolved into little more than an elaborate illness-profiteering scam and a legalized form of drug dealing. It's not about curing people anymore. It's about sucking money out of the sick by prescribing medications to keep them alive longer to keep sucking even money out of them! Why hasn't a real cure for cancer been marketed? Oh yeah, 'cause the system has a vested interest in seeing that it doesn't happen. The motherfuckers running the big pharma/insurance companies aren't about to allow their own multi-billion dollar gravy train to be derailed, after all.

Meanwhile, everyone is encouraged to take pills for the littlest ailment, real or imagined, and kids in the public schools are drugged out of their minds just for having a need to expel their youthful energy. Nearly every damn week I see a new ad for a new medication that's supposed to change your life and make everything all better for you - with the risk of 50 serious side effects. Your brain will explode and you'll become incontinent and you'll sweat blood out of every pore, and you might even die! Oh, but don't pay any attention to that, just look at all these nice, rosy images of people enjoying life thanks to (fill in the blank)!

I'm not surprised at all that America is the most drugged-up nation on Earth. But how did modern medicine ever get so fucked up to begin with?

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Royn likes this.
  8. Royn

Royn Otterest Sergal evah!

Love of money/root of evil. Sad. Very sad indeed. Humans have looooong road to enlightenment yet. So long still really cant be certain theyll attain it socially, as a species... Until then though, theres a pill for that.

9. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Not to mention that much of the over-the-counter garbage is ineffective anyway, opposed to prescription grade medicine that actually works. But the doctors need their cut too, ya'know.

To be fair, real ailments can often turn into bigger issues. Prevention is key, no one can afford to be sick in today's fast-paced world, which is disgusting when you think about it.

10. Saiko

Saiko GTWT Survivor

Because it hasn't been found? Research gaps aren't borne of maliciousness. They're just ideas that no one has had or tested yet, and curing cancer is in a very large gap called "the human genome." The same goes for most other chemical imbalances and genetic bit flips because biology is complicated as fuck. Don't inject conspiracy into a problem because the answer is harder to find than the question.

11. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Not to mention that you can't 'cure cancer' because it's not a singular disease but a family of several, each one being the result of a different set of equally destructive mutations at the cellular level. You therefore have to tackle each type of cancer separately in order to even come close to the full cure.

12. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Civil service, military or otherwise, should be a requirement in order to have the freedom to voice your opinions and hold office in society.

13. lupi900

lupi900 Member

I honestly have no idea why i bothered using sofurry. The staff i useless at dealing with nasty users/troll's, While the userbase from past usage are either rude or really immature like a user giving me 3 or 2 stars on some stuff i posted.

Weasyl smaller yet i got more success as making that my second go to place.

14. FluffyShutterbug

BTW, how would you rate FA?

15. lupi900

lupi900 Member

I don't know, i only watch stuff on my account.

16. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

This doesn't necessarily mean they're rude, they may have just thought your stuff wasn't quality work or otherwise worth a higher rating. After all, the purpose of a rating system is to provide an opinion.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  17. lupi900

lupi900 Member

I though that too, but getting 3 star's on nearly 4 uploads with no reply on what I'm doing wrong?. I find that very hard to not see rudeness there.

I've seen some other artist's post some experimental works with 2/5's with no replies.

18. DrExodium

DrExodium A fluffy cloud bunny furry thing

My opinion on myself is that I want to draw good art but when I look at art I get jealous and never want draw again.
    The only way I´m this far is because I never think.
    I don´t know if this is a opinion or not.

19. Kit H. Ruppell

Kit H. Ruppell Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Tolerance isn't a virtue when it hinders progress.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  20. Aziri

Aziri Fembunny

Regular soda is too sweet. Diet coke all the way!