Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

A lot of this perception is fueled by the media's love for the unusual, to the point where the unusual is often then mistaken by the public audience to be the normal state of affairs and in turn becomes the new normal when the perception is not only perpetuated further but also encouraged. It's the type of normalization that our own little sub-culture is very familiar with in its history, and it's to no small thanks to members with a knack for PR that things have mostly steered for the better.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. Ramjet556

Ramjet556 Well-Known Member

Haha I seen those,no wonder their broke.
    They must be spending all their money on FA getting their characters commissioned:D

3. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Adding on to my previous post, PR is a vastly underrated aspect of today's world. As well-meaning as your intentions may be, you won't get far without a good PR department.

Conversely, a good PR department can also let you practically get away with murder. It's actually not that surprising to see it come up as a rule in the Mad Scientist's Guide to World Domination.

4. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted Arwing pilot

Nah, they've only made like 33 or 34 episodes of this - since 1977! Clearly the Norks are not prioritizing on spending where they should. They need fewer missiles and more of this series.

5. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

have to admit squirrel and hedgehog is addictive

Ramjet556 and Shane McNair like this.
  6. Shane McNair

Ikr?! If/when the Kim dynasty finally falls from power, and if North Korea ever becomes sane and joins the rest of the world, I'd like to see this series be continued, complete with all of its violent themes, adult language, and more refined animation. I could see it gaining quite a cult following in the west.

ChapterAquila92 and Ramjet556 like this.
  7. GreenZone

it has a dark gritty 80s cartoon vibe to it like water ship down NK doctrine is always interesting its so weird and archaic a lot of it is a mix of Imperial Japan and Soviet Russia doctrine

8. Shane McNair

That's kinda what I thought too. It's sort of like a furry, North Korean version of GI Joe with more violence and swearing.

Ramjet556 and GreenZone like this.
  9. GreenZone

Hahaha

10. Ramjet556

I like how they depict us as bad ass wolfs..

11. GreenZone

that's their whole shtick that the west has more numbers and better tech but NK can defeat us because they're "better trained" even though they're using massively out of date doctrine

Ramjet556 likes this.
  12. Shane McNair

When you're own propaganda backfires on you....

Since I'm already apparently an "evil imperialist warmonger", I would join that army in a heartbeat. I wouldn't mind taking orders from Lt. Vixen. ;)

Ramjet556 likes this.
  13. Ramjet556

Damn right,she could tell me what to do any day:D

14. Ramjet556

15. Zenoth

Zenoth The average chipfox, doing chipfox stuff.

I hate to break it to ya but it's makkas mate, they all order from the same place, you nom the same 'chemicals' we all do ^^ that's why it's Mc'Donalds, or Makka, (though I think makkas sounds better)

16. Ramjet556

A 5 second google fact check on that could have helped you out..

www.businessinsider.com: McDonald's Australia reveals how America is doing it all wrong

So what's so different about McDonald's in Australia?

Basically everything — including the ingredients, the restaurant models, the service, the menu, and the public image, according to Bloomberg.

It's the same thing in Canada..They get their beef from domestic sources .

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  17. Zenoth

Damn, that feel when the forums let you reply to something form 3 pages ago like it's current......ooops

18. Zenoth

19. Ramjet556

:rolleyes:

20. Zenoth

@Ramjet556
    It was posted already but here you go . upload_2017-6-15_0-54-9.png

21. Zenoth

You can roll your eyes all you want, it's an opinon thread, but you do know what a CHAIN RESTUARANTE is yes? You can own as many as you want, but you have to order from corporate, and coprporate is the same no matter where you live really.
    :rollseyes: at your "rollseyes:

22. Shane McNair

ChapterAquila92, Ramjet556 and Zenoth like this.
  23. Ramjet556

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Yes a chain restaurant sticks to corporate guidelines for menus (which actually change from country to country,do your research)

Do you actually think Mcdonalds Australia gets their beef products and other food products shipped from the same US distributor?Do you have any idea how expensive that would be?Thats why they go for domestic sources for product.Much cheaper..

24. Zenoth

@Ramjet556 You do realize McDonalds has international distributors yes? Or where you under the assumption that McDonalds does farm fresh to their freezers ?

25. Ramjet556

http://calgaryherald.com/business/canada-to-be-first-to-supply-mcdonalds-with-sustainable-beef

timesofindia.indiatimes.com: We source all our ingredients locally: McDonald's India - Times of India

I'm well aware of their international distributors,but they all source products locally if they can..I mean their in the country already,why would they pay to ship food product across country when their already there.