Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Owls are cat-birds.

Ravofox and Kit H. Ruppell like this.
  2. lupi900

lupi900 Member

Same i mainly only drink diet beyond the odd regular one.

3. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

As Gabriel Iglesias said, "I drink diet soda, so I can eat regular cake."
    That's the exact reason why I drink diet cola. :3

lupi900 likes this.
  4. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

That's a theory, not an opinion.

Healthcare is payed for by the government in most developed countries, yet they also have GMO foods, so this would be counterproductive for these countries to keep it legal if they really were so unhealthy. Also, bad health certainly does cost money in the sense that it decreases productivity and makes the population poorer generally (or at least in countries without free healthcare), so it would be against the country's own interests.

Anyways, the anti-government meme is pretty lame. I really don't understand how so many people can distrust the government of their country so much that they create endless amounts of conspiracies. I also often don't even know what is being referred to by "the government" in these kinds of circumstances - is it the president, the governors, the mayors, everyone in congress, all judges, the employees of organisations created by the governement or a mixture of them all?

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  5. Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned Active Member

I don't know why people put so much credence in GMO conspiracy malarkey. It just makes it harder for small farms to make ends meet when people freak out and cause the market prices to drop.

6. Aziri

Aziri Fembunny

Iv grown up with nothing but diet, on the rare occasion i taste "real soda" im shocked how sweet it is e.o

7. Simo

Simo Skunk

Fossa kits are very cute!

[​IMG]

8. JinxiFox

JinxiFox This has nothing to do with jelly!

I am strongly against fleas.

Kit H. Ruppell and Zenoth like this.
  9. JinxiFox

And I am strongly for foxes.

Kit H. Ruppell and Zenoth like this.
  10. Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned Active Member

Where did you find these two statements?

11. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

FluffyShutterbug needs to stop changing their avatar at least until I can catch up with the new one. I have enough dramatic changes in my life.

12. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

YouTube's new ad policy as outlined in the May 2017 YTCreator's Blog basically amounts to passive censorship.

This takes quite a bit of distrust in the platform, but it wouldn't be the first time that such vague ToS (which essentially amount to an End of the World clause) combined with a rather vague "Review Process" at 10k lifetime channel views had the sole purpose of shutting down non-P/C opinions...

Just so you know I'm not making this policy change up, here's a link to the May 2017 edition of the Blog: youtube-creators.googleblog.com: YouTube Creator Blog: Introducing Expanded YouTube Partner Program Safeguards to Protect Creators

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  13. PencilBrain

PencilBrain Squishy Butt

Starbucks is actually good.... Weird i know

JinxiFox likes this.
  14. Ravofox

Ravofox And a few other fursonas as well

Hufflepuff is not a dull house

PUFF POWER EVERYONE:p

PencilBrain likes this.
  15. PencilBrain

PencilBrain Squishy Butt

It has the best name thats for sure

Ravofox likes this.
  16. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

Actually, Starbucks is my coffee stop of choice behind the TSA checkpoint but before boarding a plane...

JinxiFox and PencilBrain like this.
  17. JinxiFox

It's been mine since all the cool indie coffee houses started to die off in the mid 2000's. And to make matters worse, I moved way out into the suburbs, so it's Starbucks or nothing really.

18. Saiko

Saiko GTWT Survivor

What's more likely is that your mom is living proof that false positives and dumbasses exist. Cancer cells don't just magically stop being cancerous because of a change in diet. That's not how genetics works. She's lucky she didn't go the way of Steve Jobs.

ChapterAquila92 likes this.
  19. PencilBrain

PencilBrain Squishy Butt

Deep dish pizza should be called a a saucy breadbowl. Its not real pizza. Sauce doesnt go on top. People from chicago are nuts if they think that shit counts as pizza. Crap compared to a good pizza from my home town.

Zenoth likes this.
  20. Kit H. Ruppell

Kit H. Ruppell Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Foxyfluffs are everything.

Zenoth likes this.