Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Dmc10398

Dmc10398 riding against the wind

Oh god spinach... maybe in a salad but on a pizza really ?

2. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

its sooo good i assure you...along with mushrooms, bellpeppers, artichoke, tomatoes, basil UGH i can go on and on

Simo likes this.
  3. Sivath

Sivath ㅇㅅㅇ

Mmm I loved that nice veggie pizza I had in America. I think it had spinach and artichoke on it. Can't find anything like it back in Korea though.

Thoughts on corn, potatoes and a bit of mayo on pizza? Apparently, it's an asian thing?

4. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

OMG all of that sounds good. I've had corn but not mayo and potatoes but i'd try it. We have a in hispanic culture something called an "elote" which is a corn on the cob which is filled with cheese and mayo and chilli if you want chilli...but i saw they were putting it on a pizza now and that sounds amazing ugh

5. Norros

Norros baka!

Pizza is overrated.

6. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Dude youre so backwards spinach is great on pizza! haha!

7. WolfNightV4X1

:(

8. Dmc10398

Yeah well I've been called worst, I like most veggies on pizza but spinach gets to dried out.

WolfNightV4X1 likes this.
  9. Saiko

Saiko GTWT Survivor

Algorithm researchers are bad at writing research papers on algorithms. I don't give two shits about the efficiency or architecture of your algorithm if you don't give me enough information to implement it. -.-;

10. WolfNightV4X1

Huh, well Ive always eaten it fresh so I have no experience on that. Your concerns are duly noted, though!

(I dont really care about your pizza preferences anyways :p Its just a meme to give people shit over the pineapple-on-pizza controversy)

Dmc10398 likes this.
  11. RandomNinja11

RandomNinja11 Meme King

I heard someone say "Pizza"???

12. Akartoshi

Akartoshi When life give u lemons write them down( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can I get some uh... Boneless pizza?

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  13. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

its my opinion that this is funny as hell
    [​IMG]

MsRavage likes this.
  14. Dmc10398

I'm guessing those are company mascots not furry's but nice looking fur-suit nevertheless :p

15. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Back when airlines still served food (and i mean actual meals), i was actually quite fond of it. i'm pretty sure Seinfeld has flown a few more times than i have so i'm sure he's had his fair share of shite lunches in flight but every one i've ever received was deeeeeeelicious.

16. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

no one should ever join the infantry they just fuckin take and take and take break you and crush your dreams and put you into a trap so that you can't leave and when you need them most they just go "no fuck you my dude"

17. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

Sorry to hear that that's your experience, but based on the rather positive experiences that former infantrymen like my own father have also had I'd rather not see this piss and vinegar attitude poison someone else's career.

ACaracalFromWork likes this.
  18. Simo

Simo Skunk

Yep, this is very true. Also, with capers, and black olives.

19. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

What IS a caper? I have no idea what it even is.

20. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

i also want to know what a caper is...