Your opinion on anything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami_No_Heishi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

THAT DOESN"T HELP ME....it looks like a rotten pumpkin

3. GreenZone

4. Ramjet556

Ramjet556 Active Member

Looks like corn after its uhmmmm passed...:eek:

5. GreenZone

you furries know nothing of gor-met af cooking gawl!

Sivath and Simo like this.
  6. Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned Active Member

This caper,caper is getting out of hand.:confused: All I know is that they are pickled and delicious with smoked salmon, onion, and cream cheese on a bagel.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Simo and FluffyShutterbug like this.
  7. GreenZone

i must please ask you to stop as i had a small lunch and am regretting it

8. GreenZone

#double post

super amateur furries should not be asking prices above maybe $1 for their "art" that can be easily right clicked and saved

i'f i'm going to buy something its because i wanted it framed and hung on a wall like Fall's artwork

Belatucadros likes this.
  9. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

what does it taste like???

10. GreenZone

its a kind of lemony briny taste

11. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

OHHH sounds scrumptious :D i love lemons...i eat them with a little salt on top AHHH my mouth is watering :3

12. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

I find pizza gross all together. I also hate tomato sauce, onions, and garlic.

13. Old Fashioned

Uh huh yep, totally a vampire.:V

Simo likes this.
  14. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

Vampire? Not at all ; p Did you know most animals can't eat onions or garlic. (Almost all animals honestly). It's used as a deterrent to keep critters away from people's gardens. That's not why I dislike it of course. I just think they are both completely gross. Onion to me is the most disgusting, evil, and vile vegetable in existence in every way (taste, smell, texture, and appearance ; p )

Old Fashioned likes this.
  15. Kit H. Ruppell

Kit H. Ruppell Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

You don't really believe in equality if you call for special allowances based on religion, mental illness, etc.
    If we don't have equal responsibilities, we don't have equal rights.

MsRavage and ChapterAquila92 like this.
  16. ChapterAquila92

ChapterAquila92 Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin

In addendum, responsibilities and privileges go hand in hand in any self-respecting social contract. Given human nature, it's not quite so well adhered to in reality as much as we'd like, but if medieval serfs can take decadent nobles to court for flaunting privileges and absconding their responsibilities to the peasantry (and peasants have won many such cases), so can we.

Dmc10398 likes this.
  17. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

Within reason, questioning things that you hear is common sense, but a constant undermining of the legitimacy of expert opinion and findings of government organisations is not.

Less serious: Video games are pretty boring these days.

18. BuzzPaw

BuzzPaw Wait, really? W-woops..

It's fine to dislike the way a reality show is going but to call it rigged strictly based on that is ridiculous.

19. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

school is so freaking stupid and the people in charge of it are only interested in money...im having to take stupid random classes because i can't get into 1 class that is needed to progress with my degree...so im stuck taking random classes like marine biology :/ ugh

20. Old Fashioned

@MsRavage When did you sign up for classes? Like same time as everyone else, with all the freshmen?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017