• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Wither
Wither
I ate taco bell yesterday.
I am dead because of it.
Also, if you're going to call me birdchild, I will find a more embarrassing nickname for you >:c. Like sexybunnybutt.
Or not like that whatsoever.
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
Taco bell is the reason im a glutton for punishment, those quesalupas are worth it.

now thats, a nickname, if ive ever heard one.

(・_・
Wither
Wither
I'm so out of it right now. I have no filter at the moment, I apologize. I'm just blabbering about nothing, so you're welcome to ignore my awfulness. Unless you don't want to.

I had one taco. One. I could immediately tell I was fucked. So bad.
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
Hey, don't worry about it. I like to talk, so blabber on birdchild.

One Taco to rule them all, One Taco to find them,
One Taco to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

I for one can't have just /one/ I have to reach the point of no return, three usually does it.
Wither
Wither
By awfulness and blabber, I meant the sexy things.

Well, I had already eaten earlier. I was just given a taco when people came over to hijack my house. That's why I only had one.

Also, sorry, had to do work for once.
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
Oh, well on the topic of sexy stuff, when I was in middle school, I played runescape a lot. I got the idea of playing a female and I pretty much whored myself out doing cyber for gold and rune essence.
Wither
Wither
That's... Fucking amazing, actually. I respect that.

I did the cybering and such, but I've fallen out of it recently. Not because I don't like it, I just don't seek it out and therefore I don't find anybody for it.
You could say I'm a slut, but I keep it to myself. I try not to rub my dick-sucking prowess in other's faces. :v
Wither
Wither
Except apparently yours. Oops? It's your fault for being a bunny, that's what i declare.
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
Rabbits sure do love their cybercawk. (n˘v˘•)¬

I haven't done any of that since my school days, I can't say I miss it.
Wither
Wither
I don't necessarily miss it either. My sex drive is quite low nowadays. I just like flirting with friends sometimes, that's about it.
I just wouldn't not do it.
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
Damn, same. Last encounter left me a little on meh side. But I don't let it get me down, got things to do , like play the same pokemon games over and over!
Wither
Wither
Sex and love is hard. I've stopped really trying myself. I'm good with the friends i have
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
I looooove my friends, the ones I made recently have been wonderful. After I had moved, I was friendless and alone till just about 6 months ago, where some guy just asked me if I like DnD, and then bam A horde of friends out of nowhere.
Wither
Wither
You're pretty fun to talk too by the way~
I should try to do more awkward-flirting-that-turns-into-actual-conversation. :v
Wither
Wither
DnD friends, eh? Fuckin' neeeerd. :3
I've been doing that stuff myself recently. A pokemon tabletop rpg game, actually! A guy i was friends with made it.
Somnium
Somnium
that's terribly sexy
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
Thanks birdchild, you're pretty chill, and oh dang a threesome.
σ(≧ε≦o)
Wither
Wither
I'm all good with threesomes. Though, i should try to remember these posts are still public~
Oh well. I've got nothing to hide.

But yeah, what kinds of DnD we talking about? I'm not too educated in it, but i know a bit of the different types now. Though, that said, i still prefer Poketech, the pokemon one, because im a faggot for pokemon.
TheMintyBun
TheMintyBun
The pokemon one sounds awesome, because pokemon. But the one im most familiar with is pathfinder, then comes dnd 3.5, then world of darkness.
Wither
Wither
Pathfinder is pretty nice, yeah. Don't know anything about world of darkness.

I'll send you the poketech stuff over PM (word limit here) in case you care~