• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

F
FizzDarksight
You're welcome and I think I'll be fine I just need to check up with the doctors ^.^

I'm actually still working on making my Fursona I have some ideas but It still needs some work :3
Reactions: Simo
Simo
Simo
That's good, and I hope your fursona comes along, as well. It's a lot of fun, to develop one, and I've found they also tend to evolve over time. I started out as an Alaskan Malamute, before settling on my current one...I guess both are fluffy!
F
FizzDarksight
I was thinking of making a hybrid Fursona with two or three animals that I feel like they represent me. So far I'm trying decide what animals are the most like me. Well for now I have a couple animals in mind a bear(maybe Spectacled),a deer or maybe a pronghorn,and a skunk :3

Skunks are so cute <3
People say they smell bad but I don't mind the smell of Skunk XD
Simo
Simo
That's an interesting combination! Also, I agree, I don't really mind the scent of skunks, and a lot where I grew up in Michigan. Reminds me that musky smell of the woods. And I've met a good number of others who don't seem to mind it, as well. Unless you get sprayed up close, then it's pretty overpowering, so I hear! Bears are cute, too. Only saw one once, while hiking.