• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

lyar
lyar
Orange dog, you are foolish to think we are no longer at war. I will destroy everything that brings you joy so that you live a life of suffering.
Zipline
Zipline
You would destroy your own noodles and buy all of the canned pears?! You wouldn't!
lyar
lyar
I would! Soon you will have nothing and when you are at your lowest I will throw poo poo at your head!
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
Lyar, i'm here for you. My name is Bobby, and I was sent to eat both of you.
Zipline
Zipline
2scary4me *hides behind the tv*
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
*moves tv and noms zipline*
lyar
lyar
Its too bad I'm not edible.
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
I can eat non edible.
lyar
lyar
Noes you can't. Stahp.
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
Oh can I? *licks you*
Don't worry, you can join zipline in my belly
lyar
lyar
Um no. *Closes door and speaks from the other side* Also I hate that mutt why would I want to join him!
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
*breaks down door and snatches you up in her mouth* because I heard what you said about me. I would have just had you rub my belly while zipline is in there but now, you get to join him. *swallows you*
lyar
lyar
Its a good thing I prepared for this! *touches tiny lizard watch on my wrist that teleports me out of the belly and into my space ship*
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
*teleports to you and breaks your watch. Noms you and teleports back to her home* you forgot ender dragons can teleport too didn't you?
lyar
lyar
I didn't. *begins to laugh and use a diamond sword to slay the ender dragon from the inside.*
Vorelover467
Vorelover467
*coughs up the sword and breaks it.* just chill ok. I'll make a deal with you guys. If you guys just chill and hang then I won't digest you. If you fight me, then you will be melted and absorbed by my body. Deal?
Zipline
Zipline
It is too wet in here! D: My fur is getting all matted and i will smell musty if i do not dry off soon. Plz let me out. I know the iguana wants to cuddle me and make me pasta but ill do it outside of you and ill even invite you to join the dinner. When you are no longer a dragon, or at least smaller.
lyar
lyar
Um no I'm a fictional lizard who can do whatever I please, so no deal. *appears suddenly outside the ender dragon eating spaghetti and speaks with his mouth full* Like I said I am not edible.
Zipline
Zipline
Dont you touch my spaghetti you handbag! *starts climbing up dragon's throat to get out*
lyar
lyar
No its my spaghetti you, cereal box mascot! *Scurries away*