• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

AsheSkyler
AsheSkyler
Aw, thank you. :)
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Though I gotta ask: Why follow me?

I'm just an honest douche for the most part. o.o
AsheSkyler
AsheSkyler
I think you're a nice guy. XD
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
You think? :p Some of my posts might suggest otherwise. xD

I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I am not afraid to disagree.

If you can't say what you mean then how can you mean what you say?
AsheSkyler
AsheSkyler
Nah, you don't seem mean to me. There are simply too many who think that if somebody has a different opinion and keeps to it then they're automatically a close-minded bully. I give you kudos for standing your ground. I rarely engage anybody because I don't have the patience for over-emotional whining and tantrums. =P
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
You got that right. :p

Everyone is free to do what they want. If they don't like what I say they are free to block me, and block me several people have done already. But in doing so they will lose out on conversation they otherwise could've joined in on.

I base a lot of my opinions on facts, evidence and statistics. The rest are based upon basic human decency and common sense.
AsheSkyler
AsheSkyler
True dat. :3

Would you believe I once had somebody tell me that common sense was a BAD thing? I'm glad it was online, 'cause there is no way I was able to control the resulting facial expression from hearing it.