• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Fallowfox
Fallowfox
I'm on now and then.
Somnium
Somnium
and here to stay?
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
I can't be sure, Somnium. Usually I swing by when I am drawing something and want other people's input.
Somnium
Somnium
I don't think these forums are the best place for it. faf and phoenix are like pubs, where furries hang out and do stupid things, not art museums
Somnium
Somnium
So how will you be celebrating new year?
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
I probably won't. What about you?
Somnium
Somnium
I'm gonna have a formal "party". You know suits, dresses, good manners and all. I hate formalities. I just want to get drunk with my friends and laugh
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
Well, maybe you can have an afterparty. But I hope you enjoy your formal one too; dressing up smart is sometimes a fun way to pretend we're more than monkeys in shoes. ;3
Somnium
Somnium
Happy new year to you I guess.
I'm tired of pretending and honestly I just don't care anymore. The party wasn't as bad as I thought it will be, but definitely not the best one I had. It's 3AM now, I'm going to bed, hopefully I'll see you here tomorrow.
Somnium
Somnium
Can I ask you why did you chose to not celebrate this year? I've heard people at universities like to party really hard, or perhaps you just don't like partying?
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
I don't stay at University over the Christmas break; I'm at my family's place.
Somnium
Somnium
that still counts
Somnium
Somnium
Oh and how was the Christmas? What did you get?
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
Well, I don't celebrate Christmas either. What about you; what did you get?
Somnium
Somnium
What!? It must be so boring for you! I didn't get much, some money and chocolate from my parents. I wanted to do a secret santa with faf, but even though some members were interested in that, no one did take the responsibility to organize everything when I wasn't able, sadly.
Somnium
Somnium
So is the university like a boarding school?
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
I didn't go to a boarding school, so I can't be sure. I would like to imagine that it's not, because I find that concept infantalising, but the students I know who came from wealthy backgrounds and did board said that they think it is similar.
Somnium
Somnium
I don't like boarding either. I think it's very restrictive and thus prevents you from learning how to take your life into your own hands. And also being surrounded by like minded people all the time sucks too.
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
Ha, I'm definitely not surrounded by like minded people. I am a special snowflake.