• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Badger94
Badger94
Well, 70% of my body is made up of water....... the other 30% wants 2 die.
Badger94
Badger94
Haha, how you doing old sport, good buddy
Sarachaga
Sarachaga
Well, at least the 70% has a positive mindset xp
Badger94
Badger94
Haha hell yeah, attitude of gratitude
Sarachaga
Sarachaga
I'm alive so I'm doing ok :p
Top