• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

MsRavage
MsRavage
LOL we dragons perfer money and shiny objects. For myself, a pokemon stuffed animal will be fine..
LoEM_1942
LoEM_1942
Shiny things? I thought that was raccoons...and I'm broke. I have both stuffies and shiny gold metal Poke'mon cards, but all my vintage Poke'mon stuff is in the attic! How about a cookie? Don't mind the fox that's attached to it. or the stale backpack smell.
MsRavage
MsRavage
i'll gladly take the cookie and the fox!!! and i remember the gold pokemon cards..i wish i didn't get rid of mine :(
LoEM_1942
LoEM_1942
Yeah I'm conflicted on that particular subject. I haven't messed with Poke'mon since first edition Fossil was a thing (back when it was...you know, 151 and not a color blob more). Have the whole set of golds, complete first editions of basic, jungle and fossil and about 38 holos including two Charizards. Thought about getting rid of the whole lot, but every so many years I like to just...look at them. <.<
MsRavage
MsRavage
i'd keep them because that stuff will be valuable later in time. heck its valuable now.