• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Sgt. Kai
Sgt. Kai
I can't confirm or deny. Let's just say to a certain degree that's what I get to play... lol
M
Mabus
10-4 :p
Sgt. Kai
Sgt. Kai
Too some degree, I'm walking a fine line between allowing myself to be here and what the public perception is. I've spent alotta time doing what I consider to be right....
Reactions: Mabus
M
Mabus
*pats*
Its alright man, i can understand where ya coming from. I was a bit hesitant on showing up here too simply for job reasons and that golden level of professionalism.

But there is such a thing as acting correctly while also having fun. Learned a bit of that from some fellow firefighters and law officers who take refuge in the fandom :p
M
Mabus
Its all good!!!
Sgt. Kai
Sgt. Kai
I guess that's why I wasn't well received by the staff at Furlandia. I set out to stop bad things happen like at Rainfurrest. I was essentially told wearing MY badge was putting THEM at risk liability wise.
I just laughed and walked away...
M
Mabus
o_O well they’re a bunch of assbags if thats the case!
M
Mabus
Id be tickled shitless if you were to help out!

Maybe thats just because i know better... but geez liability risk? Gimme a break peeps >.<
Sgt. Kai
Sgt. Kai
It's really the difference between security and police work, and actually working with the public. It was an experience. I held my end of the line. Never again...
Reactions: Mabus