• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
How are you, good sir?
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
I'm pretty good xD just having a pizza, what about you?
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
I'm hungry, but I don't know if I want pizza, seeing as I had pizza for dinner last night.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
Ooh maybe smth with pasta if you like those kinds of foods? OwO
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
I do like pasta, but we don't have any. ;~; I ended up having General Tso Chicken.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
Oooh chicken's nice *-* chicken with white sauce is like my most favorite thing ever
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
Ooh, Chicken Alfredo (I assume that's what you're referring to). I love chicken Alfredo! Strangely enough, while Olive Garden has really good chicken Alfredo, I have been to other restaurants where it was better Oliver Garden's.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
*looks around* I mean in my case it doesn't say if the chicken's name was Alfredo or Bruno (please please please excuse my idiotic mood I'm laughing so hard rn) but my version comes from a can cos it's cheap and I'm a student and that's my excuse >·< xDD
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
-__-
(facepalms to hide the fact that he's grinning)
I think you and I are going to get along just fine.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
I mean I suppose I can still say that I'm a sophisticated adult cos I've bought some vegetables last week xD ..They were all for my guinea pig b..But that's not the point ^^' XD but yes I think we will ^^
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
I don't know why that made me laugh, but it did. XD
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
XDD I'm just glad I made you laugh tbh she ate all of the carrots in like 3 days tho :O
Matt the Terrier
Egg Squid Frog System
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
Right, so. . .yeah, I'm from Illinois. Outside of Chicago and St Louis, there's nothing here except corn fields, pastures, and small towns. . .and railroad lines everywhere.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
*-* that actually sound pretty lovely! ~ seems very quiet but nice :3 I'm from Coventry and live up on a hill thus it's always super windy over here but also no flooding despite the frequent rains. Do you have any pets? :3
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
I did. I had a dog, but last year, she got really sick and we had to put her down. She was 14 years old, so her old age was a contributing factor. I'm over the loss, and I knew it was coming, but. . .I practically grew up with her. I got her when I was 7 as a birthday present.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
I'm so sorry ;-; <3 what's her name? I always have a living potato aka a guinea pig around me :3
Matt the Terrier
Matt the Terrier
Her name was Ginger. I have rarely ever seen guinea pigs irl. There is a pet store near me that has them, but I don't ever go there.
I didn't think to respond to your comment about Coventry earlier, and should have. I would like to visit the UK someday. There's a couple places I want to go in the southern region in Somerset and Lancashire.
Egg Squid Frog System
Egg Squid Frog System
Aww cute ^^ whoah yes there's quite a few nice places to see here personally I haven't had a chance to travel much yet but will most likely go for a few mini trips this summer :3