• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Van the cheesen one
Van the cheesen one
Awww thank you so much! o///o
Conseqq
Conseqq
D'awww. It's nothing really, what you're doing, giving furs freebie art for nothing in return is extremely gracious, so the least you deserve is some kindness returned. <3
Van the cheesen one
Van the cheesen one
Oh no oh noes, I think I accidentally reported your post @.@ I am too tired noooo T.T I actually wanted to thank you for that beautiful comment and now I feel bad T.T I don't know how this site works JUST yet, so please tell me if that got you in any trouble oO
Van the cheesen one
Van the cheesen one
Darn >< but still thank you so much T^T
Conseqq
Conseqq
No, no trouble, and I doubt an accident will result in that.
You're new, and you're good at art, so expect a large fanbase to come soon, I just hope I can get some of that freebie art before you get TOO popular. Cx
Conseqq
Conseqq
Awh. I just saw that you closed the thread, darn..
Late as always, uwu.
Van the cheesen one
Van the cheesen one
You can bet your butt that I'm going to draw your oc next! You are such a lovely person, how could I not? I just don't know when I'll get the time again, since I still have a lot of work to do ^^° But your oc is on top of my list :)

T.T Thank you again for the compliments >///<
Conseqq
Conseqq
Oh man, now I've got a great big smile on my face! But in all seriousness, your headshots are by far the most gorgeous thing I've seen during my 3 days on this site owo
Van the cheesen one
Van the cheesen one
Stop making me blush, you!! x3
Conseqq
Conseqq
Thank you so much. I hope you have a lot of fun with my fursona, as I spent a lot of time creating his text-based references, and making him drop-dead cute.
Conseqq
Conseqq
I will never quit my relentless force of compliments, nevar!
Conseqq
Conseqq
..and we should keep in touch, you seem like a really cool person as far as I can tell!