• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Skychickens
Skychickens
*dives on to give the fluffiest hug*
Reactions: Joni
Joni
Joni
I miss you and the others from the old lpw.
Skychickens
Skychickens
It feels so weird in there
Joni
Joni
Why?
Skychickens
Skychickens
I mean. It’s not as bad as it used to be but now it’s just. I can’t figure out how to fall into conversations anymore.
Joni
Joni
Yeah me too. And there are only people like Niedlich still there. The people we know are mostly gone :c I say hello from time to time, but then I go to discord or something and forget that I posted something there.
Skychickens
Skychickens
Yeesh. Yeah I’m not fond of that. I am on discord though if you wanna say hi.
A.random.foxxo
A.random.foxxo
Who was there on the old lpw that left? Ive always been curious about that
Joni
Joni
Actually I'm not sure anymore because I certainly forgot people too :c
mainly Gui and Sky because they threw parties in lpw all the time. However Gui comes back to lpw from time to time. Night Claw sais hello in lpw aswell but he was there almost every day. Some Moron is also not that often there.
Joni
Joni
Okami and Sirgavinthefurret dissapeared from faf without me noticing it :c And a frew more people, Lunaris and other people idk if they where really that often there back then, or if they were just joining and leaving LPW like the others. Maybe @Guifrog can list more people :p
Skychickens
Skychickens
Also DragonMaster.
Yakamaru was on a lot but they’ve been banned. Not sure if Nexus still hangs around much.
Guifrog
Guifrog
I also remember GarnetFerrum, bhutrflai, WarriorWhispers, Paolite and Alyssa.the.fox. Other peeps I'd see on once in a while were Asassinator, EllietheManokit, Reiv, Broizard, that Sky-zard whose username I can't recall properly. Eloneus and 23R0 came for a brief time; Pogo, Marcl, whyt, Svelt, Prometheus, TacomatheDeer, Ivory and Simo still appear from time to time. Also an aviator with a funny code-y name
Guifrog
Guifrog
And DeetheDragon was the one who presented me with Kéké Flipnote's work and made my life shine brighter with all those colors :>
A.random.foxxo
A.random.foxxo
That is a lot of people that are just not there now O.O
Guifrog
Guifrog
I sometimes feel quite uncomfortable/intimidated there nowadays, so when the mood bothers me, I just hop into other forum places. That's one of the reasons for not being as active as I used to there. Other people just felt Discord was more right their alley, or had personal stuff going on, or just poofed
Skychickens
Skychickens
Same gui. Most of them I still see in Discord and forgot who used to be LPW