• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

TRE
TRE
I didn't steal it I just really like the pic of the fox furrie and I just used it what would you rather have me put a pic of myself or my graffiti
Bink
Bink
Using it as your profile pic is stealing it. Someone else created it and using it for anything without their permission is art theft. I'm sure you didn't know... but now you do. Your graffiti would make a better avatar honestly, its something YOU created. You could also try to ask for a free icon/avatar in the art section, or make your own (like i did)
TRE
TRE
My graffiti is horrible
Bink
Bink
So is my art x3
TRE
TRE
Yours is way better than mine
Bink
Bink
I've literally for the first time picked up drawing like two weeks ago. Just gotta practice a bit every day. Also I like your new profile pic, it's funny :D
TRE
TRE
Its sadly true I was eating my subway and my toppings fell off then I took a pic of it and laughed my ass off then I ate the toppings
Bink
Bink
That's awesome! I think it's cooler to have a picture like that, one that means something to you rather than some random one you found online. My icon was an empty space for like a month... So yours is a definite better placeholder than mine was...
TRE
TRE
Oof fun I guess
TRE
TRE
Do who know the band Falling In Reverse?
TRE
TRE
If not look up Sexy Drug or Good Girls Bad Guys by Falling In Reverse