• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

RAM
RAM
This doesn't at all take anything away from my original comment's message: that your average run-of-the-mill person is not a Twitter, Reddit, or Tumblr user, and therefore is unfamiliar with alternative gender labels at best and suspicious of them at worst.
RAM
RAM
This forum has a sever issue with maintaining an underdeveloped and frankly flawed understanding of how people work and how real-life works. Most of you have yet to leave the comparatively safe confines of lower tier academia while others are still living with their parents.
RAM
RAM
Past 25, you begin to not give much worth to Twitter type ideologies or political takes because you're too busy working, starting a family, or figuring out how to pay your cooking gas bill for the month.
RAM
RAM
Too many furries have yet to endure real hardship because too many of them are either little kids or people locked in a sort of extended childhood that bleeds into their mid to late 20s.
RAM
RAM
Not sure where I was going with this response. I'm not good at explaining myself or my stances over the phone.
Fallowfox
Fallowfox
I'm certainly not going to tell you that woke perspectives on twitter or reddit are normal among over thirties, because I know that they aren't. I'm sure we both also understand that, even if derided by a large segment of society, transgender or non-binary people are actually real- intersex people have always existed